Chapter 1: Brave New World

Matt and Bonnie came and checked up on me. Turns out I've been in a coma for two days but Damon fed me his blood and I feel better. It's currently like nine something at night and I'm watching Family Guy reruns.

The door to my hospital room opens , I sit up and see Elena. No , her hair is curled.

"Katherine." I growled. Bonnie and Damon told me how she pretended to be me and sliced John's fingers. Weird girl.

"Someone who gets it right." She states. I roll my eyes.

"Why are you here , Katherine?" I questioned. She smirks and sauntered towards me.

"Well your friend Caroline is gonna send a message to the Salvatore brothers and you..." She trails , a devious smirk plays at her lips. "I just wanna have fun , this will be an interesting plot twist."

"You look just like her." Katherine says fascinated. I give her a look. "My sister......too bad you won't be like her." I knit my eyebrows and she snaps my neck.

----

I wake up with this hunger that feels surreal. This smell ignited me and I walked out of my hospital room. I look to see Caroline come out of her room. She shot me a confused look and I shrug.

"Where is everyone?" She asked.

"It's the middle of the night , hon." The nurse responded.

"It is." We say simultaneously.

"Mhm." The nurse answered.

"Oh. Uh , well have you seen my sister." I asked.

"Yes , she came to check on you and Caroline."

I furred my brows. Katherine. I huff in annoyance.

"She said her name was Katherine." Caroline mentioned.

"It was Katherine , Care." I tell her. She gives me a confused look and sniffed.

"Could we get something to eat?" Care asked.

"Breakfast comes around 7:00." The nurse replied.

"But we're hungry." I told the nurse.

"You two need to go back to sleep." She instructs. I groan and walk back to my door. Until I smelled the sensational aroma. I turn around and walk into the room. I see a blood bag and I shake my head.

"No. No." I said to myself. Care walks in , hypnotized most likely until the nurse joins us.

"What are you guys doing in here?" The nurse asked.

"I don't know." We answer together.

"I told you two to go back to bed." The nurse scolded us.

I went back to my room and tucked my hands into my jacket. When the nurse left I pulled out the blood. I took the straw and sipped it. Then I threw it on the floor.

How can Damon and Stefan drink that? Then the blood started to spill and cover and inch of the floor and I rushed to get it. After the first blood bag I felt full and I stopped , but I stared at the empty bag.

-------

Morning time came , I stretched and hissed. My arm touched the sun. I mentally cursed and my face relaxed as I came to realization. My bracelet. The one that Nayla made for me. The door to my room opened and it was Elena.