Chapter 13: Crying Wolf

Len's phone wakes us up and we push her out of the bed. I slowly go back to sleep until I realize I just listened to her and Stefan's intimate conversation about getting away.

"Go have phone sex else where, Len." I say throwing a pillow at her and turning the opposite side.

---

Out with Caroline and Bonnie at the Grill. It has been a while since I've spent time with them.

"Ok. So tell me about this big witchy plan you've been cooking up." Caroline says eagerly. I snort.

"Cooking up. Nice one." I admit. She winks at me playfully and I sip my tea.

"We still don't know the extent of what Elijah's up to." Bonnie reminds.

"No we don't." Caroline and I butt in.

"So I'm going going to ask Luka to tell me what he knows." Bonnie remarks.

"-And he's not gonna tell you anything." Caroline responds.

"I didn't say he was going to have a choice." Bonnie replied sassy like. I snap my fingers in a Z formation.

"Bonnie with the sass." I comment. She glares at me and I laugh. We glance at Matt who waves at me but just looks really disappointed in Caroline.

"What's that about?" Bonnie questioned suspiciously.

"He's disappointed in her. Really really disappointed." I answered obliviously.

They both give me uncertain looks and I snap myself back to reality.

"I'm sorry I don't know where that came from." I say honestly.

"Uh, I don't know. I thought that we were. I don't know. But, Arielle why is he disappointed in me." Caroline stammered.

"He knows you lied to him last night and disappointment was radiating off of him like sweat on an athlete. No pun." I blurt. She has a frozen look of guilt in her face.

"Oh no! He knows I lied. I can't. I can't. Deal. OMG." Caroline responds paranoid like. I feel every ounce of guilt she is feeling.

"Caroline!" I cut her off. She stops spazzing out and looks at me. "You're guilty we get it. Especially me. I feel exactly what you feel so could you please control that please."

"Elly , what's up with you?" Bon inquires. I shrug.

"I don't know. The night I was with Elijah and I shook his hand I got visions." I tell her. She motions for me to go on.

"About?" Care questions.

"It was me , Jenna, Len in the woods, they were in separate circles. Then its was Rose's friend Slater being compelled by Elijah to kill himself. Then it was back to Elijah and he pulled the coat rack out of him." I explained. Bonnie looks like she knows something and I nudged her.

"Ever since you told me about Nayla. I've been doing research nonstop about vampire witch beings and I found something." She elaborated. I nod , signaling her to move forward. "The Original Petrova witch, a born witch who later turns into a vampire and using the power from the vampirism she could hold as much power as she chooses without consequences. She may possess gifts like premonition, empathy, molecular immobilization and molecular combustion." She finishes telling me and the girls look at me in modesty.

"Omg! Elle how cool is that ? You are becoming the Original Petrova witch." Caroline says excitedly. I give her a weak smile.

" I guess it's cool. Knowing the future isn't actually a blast. Seeing someone die in a vision." I start. They give me looks.