Chapter 17: The Last Dance

"Nik behave you shouldn't treat a lady like that." An angelic voice said. Olivia was seen running away from a blonde head blue eyed boy. The blonde looked at the red head amused.

"Well my love is different from a lady , she's better." He says while kissing her.

I wake up panting and I run my hands through my hair. What the hell was that dream about? Today Elena and I were signing the deed to the Salvatore house. Since I am part vampire part witch I could own the house and still have to invite me in. And when I go to other people's houses I don't have to be invited in. Heh , crazy.

I throw on light washed blue skinny jeans , black booties , a plain black tee shirt. I curl my hair  , as always , and apply vaseline to my lips and grabbed my purse. And with that I knocked on Len's door and raced her to the car.

----

"Sign here. Sign here." The man with the deed instructed.

"Okay." I breathe , as me and Elena took turns signing.

"So this place is all you guy's? They just gave it to you?" Bonnie questions. I tilt my head at her and nod.

"For now." Elena states. "As sole owners we are the only people who can invite a certain type of person in here , if you know what I mean."

"Your own personal safe house." Bonnie said.

"That's the idea." I mention.

"Wouldn't want to clean it." She retorted. We laugh and finish off the papers.

We walk Mr.Henry to the door and I smile and wave him goodbye.

"Thanks Mr.Henry." I said shaking his hand. He leaves and Damon and Stefan can't get into their house. I smirk in amusement. Elena looks mischievous and turns around.

"I'm sorry. I completely forgot. Stefan , would you like to come inside my house?" She invited.

"I would love to. Thank you." He responded walking into our house.

"Our." I corrected her as I turned to Damon he gave me a face and I just used my hand to close the door. I then opened it after a while and let him in.

"So where were we?" I shrugged. Bonnie handed us our jackets and my purse.

"Woah , woah , wait. Where are you two going?" Stefan inquired.

"School , a place where you read books and your stress level is Troy Bolton in High School Musical 3 when he sung scream." I rendered mockingly.

"Cute , Arielle." Damon commented. I flipped my hair back and gazed at Stefan.

"Huh." He says.

"No , no , no. We did not create a safe house for you two to leave it." Damon added. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah , guys , Klaus is out there. We know that." Stefan mentioned.

"Right, but where ? No one knows." Elena retorted."Look , we appreciate what you guys are doing. And I'll be able to sleep at night knowing we'll be safe here , but I'm not going to be a prisoner."

"We still need our education. Because knowledge is power." I responded.

"Arielle your GPA is 4.9. It literally just got higher this year. If anything school needs you." Bonnie mentioned. I groaned and smirked.