Chapter 11: The Descent

I'm up early watching Spongebob because this is what I had planned out. Wake up , check. I had my 30 minute shower / conditioning my hair. Then I curled it and snuggled in my covers. While I was eating my bucket of ice cream I got an idea.

"Why don't I make a YouTube video?" I mumble to myself , dropping the spoon in the bucket. I grab my camera from my dresser and set it up with my tripod. Then I sit in my chair swing my father bolted in and turned on the camera.

"Hey you guys. It's Arielle and today I am going to be doing a makeup tutorial." I greet grabbing my makeup kit and material. I start by prepping my face and then applying foundation and a soft concealer.

"Now I don't like putting foundation and concealer on my face I just like cleansing my face and yeah." I add. "Now when picking your concealer you have to make sure it's your color. You can't be looking like a ghost or a v-" I am interrupted by my sister Elena calling my phone.

"My apologies you guys my sister is calling." I mentioned answering the phone. "Yes , Elena."

"Come to the Salvatore house we're taking care of Rose." She orders. I rolled my eyes.

"That bitch. No I don't babysit , Len." I remind her.

"Arielle , she was bitten...." She says like it's going to change my opinion.

"So , tell Damon to massage the wound and then fuck her to make her go to sleep." I rendered nonchalantly.

"Arielle!" Elena hisses. I snort and grab a handful of clothes.

"I'll be there." I dismiss, hanging up the phone. I look over to my camera and realize it's still beeping. I finish the makeup tutorial which was a wing tutorial and dark brown matte lipstick. Fall season makeup tutorial.

After turning off the camera , I throw on a black tank with love in white writing , black leather jacket and black ripped jeans. Sliding on my brown combat boots and throwing my coach purse over my shoulder.

-------

"Well that wasn't heartless at all , Damon." I commented. A smile crept on his face and I rolled my eyes and stood next to Elena.

"You two have fun." He says before leaving us alone with a walking , talking , rabid vampire.

We take her up to Damon's room so she could rest and maybe sleep could cure this awful thing.

"I hate this. I'm a vampire. I haven't had a cold in centuries." She complained.

"Just get in bed , Rose." I say.

"We don't get sick. When we die it's fast and sudden." She added while Elena helps her with her robe. That bite mark is brutal. "And it's certainly not drawn out with an illness." We tuck her in the sheets.

"You're not going to die." Elena says being positive. I give her a look.

"Len she's going to die. Well, not yet anyways." I attempt to be comforting. Rose gives me a small smile.

"Such a human thing to say. Your sister on the other hand is bluntly honest I respect that." She says to Elena. Elena looks around Damon's room examining it mostly.

"What? You've never been in Damon's room, have you?" I asked her. She nodded her head and picked up Gone With The Wind.

"Not  what you expected?" Rose questioned. I slip in the bed as well and cuddle up with myself.