Chapter 19

I kept my eyes closed, my breathing soft and even as I tried to sleep. Lucas's hand continued its slow and continuous pattern on my belly. He would go a little higher up every once in awhile on my chest. It was very relaxing and soothing.
    Out of nowhere I felt a small nip on my side, causing me to jump a bit. The small nip was followed by another and another. Next a tongue dragged a small stripe. "Nn, lukey?" I looked over at him to see him looking up at me. He rolled on top of me and kissed my chest more. I occasionally felt his teeth nip at a particularly sensitive spot. "L-Lukey..."
    Lucas sat up on my lower stomach and upper hips, smiling at me with a cheeky grin. He leaned down and placed a rather deep kiss on my lips. I soon found myself kissing him back while tangling my fingers in his hair. After a minute I had to pull away due to lack of breath. "Lukey... What are you doing?" Lucas had never been this bold before.
    Lucas leaned down and nipped on my neck. He gave lingering, yet rough, kisses on my neck. He also gave a small squeeze to my hips. "Mm..." He knows my hips are sensitive. Despite him knowing, however, he gave another firm squeeze and continued to drag his fingertips over them. "Luk-ey..." This is too much...
    Lucas pulled back and looked at me, a curious look on his face. "L-Lukey we got together today. Not yet okay?" He looked down, an embarrassed blush on his face. He immediately climbed off and laid down facing towards the wall. I sighed a bit and laid down. "Lukey? Don't be mad baby. Come on."
He wouldn't budge. I frowned at this. "Lukey..." I laid my hand on his shoulder but he didn't turn to acknowledge me. "Are you really not going to acknowledge me because I won't have sex with you right now?" I was starting to feel hurt.
Lucas quickly turned over, his eyes wide and hands shaking frantically. He hugged my head to his chest and shook his head. I hugged him back around his waist and felt a little relieved. A little. "Then... Why were you ignoring me?"
He looked down and blushed before hiding his face in my neck. "Baby, were you upset that you did that?" All I felt was a small nod-like motion on my neck. I hugged him closer and kissed his head. "Baby don't feel bad. It was really fun, but I want to wait. Okay?" I looked at him as I held his cheeks in my hands.
Lucas pouted cutely at the cheek hold before pecking my lips, causing me to smile and release his cheeks. "Good, now let me hold you. That's my favorite thing to do." I held my arms and smiled at him rolling his eyes before he cuddled close to my chest. I held him close to my chest, resuming the same position we held before things got sexual.
"I love you Lukey. A lot." I smiled up at my ceiling, looking at nothing in particular. I felt a small heart on my chest and two fingers being pressed over the heart area. I love you too...

I woke up later in the night, laying on my stomach. I noticed a weight on me. It wasn't bad, in fact it was rather pleasant. I peeked back over my shoulder to see Lucas snoring softly while burying his face in my neck. I very carefully and slowly rolled over so he would lay back. I turned to face him and held him close to my chest. "You're cute."
Lucas let out a small yawn and rubbed his eyes. He slowly blinked them open and looked up at me before pressing a big kiss to my lips. I smiled wide as he let out a sleepy sigh and nuzzled my neck sweetly. "Hi baby." I whispered softly to him. The bright numbers on the clock red '3:56' a.m. "Damn it's only four in the morning."
Lucas let out a whine and pulled the covers over his head. I let out a slight laugh and moved under the covers with him. "How about I spoon you, tell you stories, and kiss you until you fall back asleep?"
Lucas nodded and turned so I could hold him from behind. I tucked my left arm up under the pillow and held him with my other one. I felt him scoot back and slightly nuzzle back against me. I pressed soft kisses onto his cheek and neck gently before starting in with a story. I was telling one of my many adventures with my mother at the zoo from when I was no older than seven or eight. Lucas would let out a wheezy laugh every now and then. It was rather cute actually.
Eventually Lucas let out a rather long yawn. I smiled and placed a small kiss on his cheek. "Go to sleep now Lukey, I love you."
I shut my eyes, ready to go to sleep. I was just about to drift off when I heard an almost inaudible, and very scratchy, 'I love you too.'