Chapter Two - Evergreen

November 16, 2015

HERE IS CHAPPY TWO!!!
Oh! I kinda added one tiny stuff at the end of CHAPPY one. ^.~
Hello!! Hello!! Hello!! I decide to change someone's name bc they both started with R and I kinda didn't like it or something.. Hehe..

And this week, we don't have classes but on the 21st, it's back to school for me. I even have a reporting to do on that day. And even though this week is a non-school week, I still have to do tons of homework. I just hope I'd be able to get my pc running soon.

ENJOY!! ^.^

Why did Rudy do that!? How could he!? Was it because Vaughn was right there!? What was he trying to prove!? Kissing me without my consent. I shook my head, feeling a little bit dizzy now. My sight was starting to blur and everything sounded so distant when it's all just a few steps away from me.

My insides were weakened. I looked at Ms. Porta and everyone else to make sure no one was looking. I looked at Genie and thank Dracula she immediately looked back. I thought of blood and my eyes turned red and glimmered at her. She nodded, understanding what I was trying to tell her.

She found out of what I was when I starved myself, thinking that if I stopped drinking blood, sooner or later, I'd transform into a human and be able to live like everyone else. Not fearing what they would think or how they would treat me when everyone finds out about my nature and what my kind needs to be able to survive. Though she witnessed me desperately feeding on an innocent bird behind the big tree in our backyard, she didn't let that break the friendship that had formed between us. She said that, me having the strength not to drink her blood, not to think of her as dinner, was proof enough that I was a good vampire and that I'm already her friend.

Ms. Portas' timer made a very loud sound, indicating the end of the test. "Alright class hand them over." Some sighed and some stood up right away, including me. "Be sure to accomplish your weekly assignment for my American Literature class before Friday." She waved her hand, dismissing us all.

I walked fast, passing by the people loitering in the hallway, pushing through the crowd that had formed by the girl's washroom. Which probably means there's a fight going on or it's just about to happen. It was such a large crowd, it occupied the, not little and not too big, hallway. I had to push through harder, trying not to hurt anyone or something. "Hey, loser! Watch it!" Someone pushed me so hard, I was thrown out of the crowd. I fixed my bag on my back and hurried out.

Behind the academy, a tall and thick wall was built to barricade it from the unknown. Rumour has it that if someone sets foot beyond the academy grounds and into the woods, he or she may never come back. But if they do come back, they wouldn't last another minute.

In the far past, a lot of students went missing but they hid all the paperwork concerning the disappearances. Everything about the matter is still believed to be hidden somewhere around the academy and although it has never been revealed what the creature was, the students started to believe that it was all a work of a vampire. For one was also rumored to have survived and passed stories about his experience.

Of course as a vampire, I ignored all that and still went over the wall to the woods. Because where else could I feed without anyone seeing or hearing me?

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, connecting my thoughts and my senses. I felt a circulation of power flow in me like fire. My insides started to burn in a pleasing way. Everyone's voices seemed to echo around me, but it made me feel relieved and light.