Chapter Four - Barrier

March 11, 2016

So many things had happened. But I tried so hard to control myself. Because getting mad won't bring back HALF OF THIS CHAPTER!!! I SWEAR!!! IT WAS ALMOST DONE UNTIL STUPID LAPTOP THINGY PAD HAPPENED!!!!!

Anyway, I got through it already and what I am irritated about now is that, I was supposed to publish this yesterday but P.E-uniform-delay happened. It's already half the semester and we're still just about to get our uniform. -_-

Let me explain what happened to me, I went through a lot for the past weeks. Though I couldn't exactly tell what it was or even understand what it really was. It felt tougher than any time in my life. Up until now, I'm still going through something. Depression is one, but I've been going through that state since high school. People are who we should all be afraid of, but let's not let fear get in our way. I am thankful I have this person. He keeps me from taking my own life and he listens and he makes me so very happy, which is what I need. We all need someone who will listen, because we can't keep everything bottled up inside us, or we might explode one day and may not survive. That is reality.

ENJOY!
(I should be studying but chose to do this first.. For you guys.. I apologize for missing for almost three months..)

My mind was going blank, I didn't know what to do, I forgot who an what I was. My mind was clouded, I couldn't think straight. then I remembered. I could manipulate the wind, bend it to my will, control it and make it follow every order I give. But I didn't know how to use it. I didn't even know what started it in the first place. Where did it come from? When did I get it? But I felt and i knew that it was mine and mine alone. I was capable of that ability. I couldn't recognize it but it whispered and told me that I was its user, its owner.

My hair slowly lifted, floating low around me. I didn't know if he could see it, feel it or even sense it. But in that instant, I knew I was using Aero again. But how? How do I control it? How do I converse with it? Looking around, I searched for a nearby weapon I could use to defend myself. Because from the state I was in now, I don't think I have that much time to figure things out and move. He'd probably have attacked me if I take too much time.

I held my arm, trying to squeeze away the pain. If I could ignore and forget bout the pain for a second, that would help me think clearly for a plan that wouldn't involve wrecking the kitchen, or worse, the whole mansion, therefore endangering Lucille, Diane and Ally. I wouldn't be able to live with that. i mean, yes they give me hell but still, I've been with them for a long as I can remember. Even a little, I have already grown to like them, in ways that no one will ever see in the first meeting.

Not taking my gaze away from the man standing in the doorway, I let go of my arm and gave myself one strong push up off the floor. I grunted in pain, but I had to do it. Thinking, I took a tiny step back and the man took a step forward. Feeling desperate, I thought of just running, even though I knew he'd be right beside me before I could even make another move. "Concentrate on your goal. Think of what you want the wind to do for you. Think of what you want to accomplish. When you're mind is set, tell your wind what you want done." A soft, sweet voice flowed from somewhere that felt too far away. But I listened to it.

I pictured the the door closed in my mind, to keep the man outside. To at least buy me some time to get away or even come up with a plan that wouldn't cause much damage. Just when I felt so sure and so confident with what I wanted to happen, the wind immediately grew stronger around me. For a second, I forgot the pain and I felt the wind rushing in my body, giving me so much power.