Chapter Three - Nocturnal

December 21, 2015

FINALLY, CHAPTER THREE!!
After so long and after everything that happened, I finally had time for Silver. It's already been days since the last day of the last school semester but we had so many things going on. Life can be so busy.

Anyway, I hope you all would like this chapter. Even though I felt that wit started kind of boring or really boring. But since my pc is still not working, I wasn't able to take a peek at the last chapter three so I had to really apply change to this chapter. Also, this chapter is a bit shorter. Oh and when you reach the end...please tell me if you think that was a cliffhanger! Bc I really want to try cliffhangers!! I have never had any cliffhangers in my writings before, so I'm not sure if I wrote it right or something.

P.S: I'm sorry I destroyed my own schedule. :(

TRY TO ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! ^.^

I rode my bike in the quiet night. The moon stared down at me, illuminating the dark sky and casting away the uneasiness I felt. The moon was like my loyal companion at night. It somehow takes away the negativity in me. I felt safer, somewhat protected by something I'm not aware of but I know and feel that it's there. That it's somewhere, quietly watching over me.

Something cold went through me, it blew my hair and made me stop. I looked around and I noticed that I had taken a wrong turn to some street I didn't recognize even one bit. I turned my senses on and tried to capture any suspicious feeling, but I couldn't sense anything. I looked around again and still saw nothing. Looking back on the moon that was devoured by the clouds, flooded me with a little bit of fear.

I held onto my pendant so tight, I think I heard a tiny crack. "Hello!?" I shouted, but not too loud. "Is someone out there!?" I asked, trying to keep my voice from shaking. I know I'm a vampire and I'm way stronger than humans but I can't let anything that would reveal my nature to the world happen. That would not make my life easier. "Hello!?" I looked around once more, still achieving nothing.

I heard a rustle behind me and I turned to that direction. I scanned the place but I couldn't see anything. I reached for my phone in my pocket and punched in Genie's number. "Pick up, pick up, pick up." I mumbled to myself, still looking around and not moving.

After a few rings, she picked up. "Why are you calling this late!?" She shouted, obviously irritated from being disturbed while sleeping.

I bit my lip and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, Genie. It's just, I think I'm in trouble." I whispered loud enough for her to hear me over the phone. From the corner of my eye, I saw two silhouettes.

She gasped. "Silver!? Where are you!? Are you alright!?" She asked so fast, already panicking and scrambling off the bed.

I turned my head a little to my left and there, I saw a man in a black hoodie and black sweatpants. He was standing beside a lamppost. I couldn't see his face because it was well hidden under his hood. I looked for the other silhouette but it was gone. I froze and couldn't speak. "Silver!?" Genie shouted my name from over the phone. "Are you there!?" She stopped and waited.

I couldn't manage to form words and I couldn't find my voice. I just stared at the man in black and hoped that it was just some random guy that just usually stays there because it is his street and behind him is his home. Except that behind him wasn't a home, but a park with a big fountain in the middle.