Timids in the grass

Shanes POV:

As soon as i saw the blanket of green ahead, i just couldn't resist, grabbing Drews hand firmly in mine, i raced ahead and dragged him through the gate, into the trees. I heard his adorable giggle, and i couldn't feel his soft hand in mine anymore, as i turned around he'd disapeared into the lightly shaded trees. I stopped and bit my lip, putting the basket on the grass, as i looked in all directions, hoping he hadn't ran off and left me. I smiled reassuringly, he wouldn't do that to me..would he? I backed up to a tree and lent on it with a sigh. And next thing i knew, i was falling forward.."WOAH!" I yelled, as i was tackled into the grass by a flying Drew. I let out a breath, and grinned, rolling onto my back to catch him pinning my arms to the grass.. "There you are, Spiderman." I smirked, as he grinned and laughed. "You should have seen your face Shaney!" He said, rolling off me into the grass in a laughing fit. I smirked and lent up on my elbows. "Oh, that's how it is, is it?" I asked slowly, as i plunged towards him into the grass, tickling him. He struggled and squirmed beneath me, and i laughed, before pinning his arms into the grass, like he did to me. He finished his fit and grinned up to me from the grass, that cheeky grin soon turning into a smile to die for... I bit my lip, locking my eyes with his, as he stared back, his breath hitching slightly.. I lent down slowly, not leaving his gaze, as i moved my hands that were gripping around his wrist, to slide into his palms... I took in a sharp breath, and hovered a few inches from his mouth, eventually breaking his gaze to plant a tender kiss on his lips. Our eyes slowly closed, as i lost myself to my timid, locking my mouth with his. I felt his hands run up my curved back, as i leant in, deepening the kiss. He grinned into the kiss, and kicked the basket out of the way to fold his legs with mine. I pulled away gently, to catch my breath, as i stared into his eyes, tightening the grip my legs had around him. "I love you so much Drew Woolnough.." I breathed, as i brushed my fingers through his soft, golden hair, watching the way the sun lit up his hair, his eyes, he was perfection right in front of me...

Drews POV:

As soon as Shanes gaze had locked onto mine, the minute i stopped laughing... i couldn't help but crave him in every way possible... I couldn't stop the hitch in my breath as his eyes lay on mine, soon trapping my mouth in a loving kiss.. His soft lips caressing mine.. I had never been so in love in my life. I let my body take over, as i slid my fingers up his back, lifting his shirt up slightly. I smirked to myself, tangling my legs with his, as we stayed hidden in the grass. He pulled away, and whispered the words than really tugged on the heart strings... I lifted my hand from the curve of his back, and ran my palm down the side of his neck, before pressing a soft kiss just under his jawline.. "I will always love you Shane Sumner, i'll never stop.." I whispered against his skin, as i felt his hand caress my waist, his breath hitching as i spoke.. He gave a gentle kiss to my neck, making me bite my lip to stop myself losing it.., as he lent his head against my collar bone, his silky hair tickling my neck as he did. I closed my eyes and smiled, tangling my hand into his hair as we lay, the warm summer breeze sweeping faintly by my ears, as we surrendered to the sun, drifting off together, the thought of our 'picnic' slipping out of my mind, as we fell asleep to the sound of faint footsteps sweeping through the grass...