A Blade for Broken tears

Laurences POV:

I slowly let my eyelids creep open, as the morning sunlight flew towards me once again. I blinked the sleep away, and pushed the damp pillow from over my face, sitting up quietly. I looked around the dark room, wiping a hand through my messed up mass of hair and sighed. Right... the guys left. I sighed again, kicking off the sheets, I was quite sweaty from being hidden in all these sheets last night if i'm honest, but it locked out reality for a while. The painful reality.. I scrunched my tired eyes shut and rubbed a palm across my face, taking away the rest of the sleep stuck to my lashes. And facing towards the window again, i stayed still, listening, just listening to the ticking of the clock in the corner. The only sound killing the deathly silence that was around me. I felt so empty.. Like i was just a hollow shell of a body, that the real Laurence was hiding under Kiers bed down the hall; waiting for him to open his eyes to my face.. I bit my lip, but couldn't stop the tears that rolled down my cheeks, the daily tears that took their turns to paint my broken face... "Ugh." I moaned, wiping them away as i slowly got up. I lifted the bloodied gown over my head, and chucked it into the bin in the corner, leaving me in my boxers from two days ago. I felt a mess, well i was a mess in all honesty.. But I grinned quietly at the thought of Kier seeing me in the middle of a hospital room in my boxers.. "Oh Kier... i do miss you.." I whispered to no one but myself. I know he isn't dead... yet. But you never know. I scratched my head panicly at the thought, and quickly tugged on a shirt and skinny jeans from the bag that Shane had left behind for me, slipping my belt through the loops, and tugging on some old converse. I took another glimpse to see if there was anything else, but maybe i shouldn't have. I froze, and slid my hand into the back-pack, pulling out Kiers favourite jeans and shirt.. His skull belt buckle mocking me from the bottom of the bag.. I dropped to my knee's without warning, and hugged them to me.. So, so close. I took in their scent, i kissed the material and held it to my heart.. I felt the light brush of paper, slide across my arm and fall onto the floor from Kiers back pocket. I curled my fingers around it's shiny edge, and curled it over, to reveal a picture. It was me, lying in the tall, summer grass, the biggest grin on my face, Kier curled over me with his bright red fringe hovering above me.. Staring right into my eyes. "Oh Kier, please wake up.." I squeeked, my endless tears now sliding down the photograph. I sobbed for hours. Hours, and hours with Kiers clothes and picture held close.. I didn't know what to do, i just, i- I just want him to be ok.. I could feel that my heart had been ripped through my rib cage, through my skin, and placed in Kiers hands in that room. I was broken, broken until Kier was fixed.. I sat up, and folded Kiers clothes neatly for when he woke up.. and kept the photo tight in my grip. Kier was strong enough to get through this.. wasn't he? I got up and kicked the bin in fustration, as i threw my stupid, tear-streaked pillow into the bin, sliding back onto my bed. "Fuck you life. Just fuck you." I growled into the matress, my tears fuzzing up my vision once more. I guess i was destined to live a tear-filled life without my Thief.. I sobbed into the thin sheets, scrunching the soft material through my fingers, as i clinged onto hope. Hope that death would take me to where Kier was.. I froze slightly, and opened my eyes, wiping them, as i glanced to a table at the back of the room, where scapels and knives were left for an operation that was ment to be under-way soon. I blinked and took a deep breath, getting off the bed, walking slowly to the table.. I stared at the sharp blades, as i picked one up, feeling the metal with my finger tips, ever so lightly. I held it to my neck hesitantly, and kept it there, my mind rushing over all the solutions this could manage, whether i'd see Kier again, if reality didn't exist.. I held it closer, holding my breath..

But my eyelids slowly closed, as a warm, gentle breeze blew down my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I shot my eyes open, my body frozen in the spot.. As a warm hand curled around my neck from behind, taking the blade from my grip, and dropping it to the floor. 

"Laurence, it's ok, it's all over now..." Came the most beautiful voice from behind me, and spinning around, in front of me, stood my one, and only love. My Kier.