Concepts, myths, explanations & Important note please don't ignore.

And My book is rated as mature so  will have to follow me to read the story! If you still can't access it you can delete the story, unfollow me and then refollow me and then add the story in your library and close the app and the restart it. If it doesn't happen in one try then try at least two times it will work. Still, if you can't find the chapter DM me I will post the link to you.

Yes, I am re-writing this story. It needs plot change a little bit. So please do read it. You will lot of difference. Better grammar, newer character and stuff. 

Introductory Notes:-

All the places and their names are fiction. They are all imaginary.

(DO NOT IGNORE YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THE PLOT)

For those who are reading a supernatural book for the first time. You will need this stuff to understand the plot in a better way.

Werewolf:-

A werewolf, also known as a lycanthrope, is a mythological or folkloric human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf or a therianthropic hybrid wolf-like creature, either purposely or after being placed under a curse or affliction

Vampire: -

A vampire is a mythical being who subsists by feeding on the life essence (generally in the form of blood) of living creatures.

Witches :-

Witchcraft (also called witchery or spell craft) broadly means the practice of, and belief in, magical skills and abilities that are able to be exercised individually, by designated social groups, or by persons

Pangaea: -

Pangaea or Pangea was a supercontinent that existed during the late Paleozoic and early Mesozoic eras. It assembled from earlier continental units approximately 300 million years ago, and it began to break apart about 175 million years ago. In contrast to the present Earth and its distribution of continental mass, much of Pangaea was in the southern hemisphere and surrounded by a super ocean, Panthalassa. In simpler words it means all the continents were joined together. (In this book it is named "Ajbo." I have modified it from the Hindi word Ajooba which means a Miracle. Hence Ajbo here means "The Land of miracle" or " The Land of Supernatural.")

Humans: -

Homo sapiens are the binomial nomenclature for the human species. Homo is the human genus, which also includes Neanderthals and many other extinct species of hominid; H. sapiens is the only surviving species of the genus Homo

Aconitum :-

also known as aconite, monkshood, wolf's bane, leopard's bane, mouse bane, women's bane, devil's helmet, Queen of all Poisons, or blue rocket which used for making a werewolf weak hence he cannot change into Wolf. To shift means to change in werewolf.

Mercury: -

In medieval period people used mercury to kill werewolves and it was misunderstood silver because common name of mercury at that time was "quick silver" and as its nature that mercury rises high at higher temperature and body temperature of wolf is hotter than regular man it reaches their nervous system and makes them paralyzed so that they cannot heal themselves.
All the supernaturals have super speed, Super power, super eyesight and their every emotion is heightened.

In this book, I have tried to connect all the dots given to us in the world and modified it with a mythical story. So in this book, you will find a reason behind almost everything which has happened up till now, like how werewolf's vampires came into existence, Why they are mortal enemies, Why we humans are weaker than them.