14. Fated One

There was an incessant banging on the door which caused Talia to jump in fear. April had just revived from her coma. She sat on the bed with Martha and Talia on her sides. Martha got up and opened the door. In walked the girl who had adorned some battle armour, it made her look fierce.

Her head was covered with a helmet made of chains and rings which end just above her eyes. She had worn a catsuit which was of wine red and golden colour, leather pants and a corset on it. There were various scabbards on both the side of her waist, which had three guns, two swords and many small yet sharp knives. She wore light plate aluminium armour making planes look light and structurally hard that followed the contours of her slim frame and allowed her a free range of movement which would be essential since her fighting style relied on speed, not power. She entered the room fixed her gaze upon April and kneeled in front of her.

"Mi Regína, warrior Tanya of the third battalion under the military in chief Alistair, at your service!" Tanya spoke. Talia gasped as her elder sister Tanya bowed down in front of the human whom she rescued a few days over a month ago. She was the Queen, even Martha said, but she had no idea what did it mean. Tanya was the warrior whereas she was a Vilkacis. Her mate was now in the prison of Lamia as he had disrespected her. Martha kneeled in front of April, so did she.

"What is going on?" April asked getting perplexed.

"Martha?" "Talia?" "Can anybody explain it to me what is going on!?!" April exclaimed. Martha came forward sat in front of April; she rubbed her hand in a comforting manner. She started explaining everything to her.

"April do you believe in Supernatural creatures?" Martha questioned. April nodded not knowing where this was going. She thought Talia was just joking about the vampires. She thought it was all an as big bad dream.

" You see April; you are in Ajbo, The Land of Supernaturals. The Land of Nosferatu's or Vampires in a mortal world, Witches and now Werewolves and Lycans; Talia gasped interrupting Martha as she thought only Vilkacis existed. "Lycan?!" Talia pressed on the word. Martha's gaze shifted from April to Talia to Tanya and both Tanya and Martha grimly nodded.

"This is a joke a right? All of it? Vampires don't exist! They are myths, so are the rest!" April exclaimed. Martha and others exchanged gloomy glances. Tanya nodded and stepped forward, and she kneeled on the ground and reached to her height where April was sitting on a bed, she was now almost eye to eye with her.

"Watch me carefully, Regína," The girl spoke. April narrowed her eyes as she started watching her. Soon from grey-green eyes of her's, it changed to red. April could see her canines growing and muzzle forming and then she turned back to normal, but before Tanya could say anything, April let out an ear-piercing scream and pushed Tanya away and got up from the bed and ran towards the door. Tanya's posture stiffened in alarm. She knew that April's scream would have alarmed others. She had to do something; she had to act fast, or Tanya would fail to serve her purpose. Martha chanted few spells and locked the door so April can not run in the clutches of death itself. Their biggest priority now was to keep her safe and alive. Talia stepped forward she knew she had to use her powers, Vilkacis possessed only one power, the power of Dulcis, to calm, to soothe someone. She placed her hand on frightened April's shoulder and closed her eyes. Talia could feel energy channelling through her to April. She opened her eyes, and her eyes glowed pale yellow.

"W..what did you do to me?" April asked bewildered as she felt the flame of her anxiety withering away like a dead leaf.