CHAPTER 4

Graduation day...

Melanie wore a powder pink, knee length dress paired with a black heels. Her parents arre both smiling at her.

"We are so proud of you, Mel," her dad said.

"Oh my gosh, Mel, I can't believe you are graduating already... You were just a baby," her mom said.

Melanie smiled at her parents.

In school...

Melanie's classmates approached her as soon as she arrived in the auditorium. Even those who bullied her approached her and apologized for their mistakes towards her.

Melanie is happy. She is friends with everyone in her school. She is the batch valedictorian. But something is still missing. She misses Albert. She misses her so much.

"I miss you Albert. I just want to hug you right now."

Then her name was called for her speech as the valedictorian.

"I came here months ago not knowing what to do. I had no friends. All I did was come to school, study, go home. Then I met Ana and Bella. These girls are crazy. No offense, girls. You know i love you, right?! They brought color to my dull life. Hehe!!! I started to enjoy hanging out with them amidst all the bad things I am experiencing. Then there's this boy who started to protect me from the troubles. But it is sad to think he will not be able to join us today for our graduation. Albert, wherever you are, I want to thank you for everything. You brought out the confidence I am lacking. Without you, my 6th grade will be hell."

"Lastly, thank you teachers for all the help and guidance you gave us, your pupils. Truly, you are our second parents. We will bring all your teachings with us in high school and to wherever we will be going from here. Ad to my dad and mom, thank you for making me study here. I enjoyed my last year in grade school here. I love you both so much. Ad everyday, I am thanking God for giving you both to me as my parents."

Everyone stood up from their seats and clapped and cheered for Melanie. They called her name and praised her. Melanie saw her parents crying. she smiled at them and mouthed "I love you" to them.

Melanie's parents organized a party for Melanie and her classmates. everyone from her class attended. Everyone enjoyed the party with all the food, music and chit-chats. In the middle of the party, Melanie's phone rang.

Melanie looked at the phone and was surprised to see who the caller was. It was Albert. Melanie wasn't able to control her feelings and answered her call crying. She locked herself in her room and listened to Albert's voice.

"Albert, oh, Albert. Al, I miss you. I wish you were here right now. I want to see you. I like you, too, Al. I wish I can tell this to you personally.

"Oh, Mel. I miss you, too. I am happy knowing you like me, too. oh, how I wish i can hug you right now. I wish I can see you face to face right now. Mel, my beautiful and smart girl Melanie."

"Al, how is your dad?! when are you coming back home?"

"Oh, speaking of dad, he told me to greet you congratulations! mom said she misses you."

Albert heard his mom call and had to end their conversation already. They exchanged greetings and goodbyes then ended their call..

"I will see you soon, Al. My heart will always be yours.

---

MVIF

---

Melanie's graduation dress on the side... :)

a/n I HAVE A QUESTION TO THOSE WHO WILL BE READING THIS. SOON, ALBERT AND MELANIE'S PATH WILL MEET. HOW DO YOU SUGGEST THEY MEET? COMMENT YOUR ANSWERS..

I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM U GUYS! LAV YAH!