Chapter 5 Mate

Chapter 5

Valeria's P.O.V.

"Let's go eat breakfast next to the pool," I suggested to Aidan as we finished preparing breakfast.

"This is after all going to be the last time that we get to enjoy it," I spoke as I served our two plates with the delicious pancakes we had made.

"Fine, you take the plates, and I'll take the rest," he said as he grabbed our cups walking out to the table next to the pool.

When I managed to get the door open with the two plates in my hands I went over to Aidan setting the plates on the table.

I took a look at the pool, and then at Aidan who walking over a few steps away from it. I decided that the mood between us because of what happened yesterday was a little glum, so as he came over to me I pushed him in hoping that he wouldn't be mad at me for it.

He came up for air with a not so happy look on his face.

"What was that for?"

"I thought we needed something to lighten up the mood," I spoke.

"So you pushed me into the pool."

"Yeah I did, here you might want to dry off," I said giving him a towel.

He came out snatching the towel from my hands.

"I'm going to get you back," he said as he pulled off his wet shirt.

"Okay," I said lifting my hands in mock surrender.

He sat down, and ate his breakfast a while trying his best to surrender.

"Come on Aidan it's not like I threw you into a pool of hot lava or something."

"That wouldn't have been that worse."

"Really?"

He didn't answer instead he stared me down waiting for me to look away, which I didn't do.

........................................

A few hours later after having had pushed Aidan in to the pool I went up to the room to pack everything so that we could finally leave.

"Do you have your things packed yet?" Aidan asked walking into my room seeing friendlier than earlier.

"No I still need to get that pile of clothes into my suitcase, and those pair of shoes into my other suitcase."

"I'll help you then."

"Good."

After an hour or, so we both managed to get all of my stuff back into the suitcases, while not leaving anything out.

"Are we done now?"

"Seems like it."

"Okay, because we still need to get everything into the car," Aidan said as he took the two heaviest suitcases, and began pulling them out of the room.

"Is all of your stuff already in the car?"

"Yeah, I put it in there before I came to help you."

"So is this the last thing we have to do?" I asked as I followed behind him with three smaller suitcases.

"You."

"Finally, did you call the Woodlands pack?"

"This morning before breakfast," Aidan replied.

"And what did he say can we join his pack or not?"

"I didn't get to talk to the alpha because he's out of town, so I spoke to the beta."