Chapter 6 Isaac Pierce

Chapter 6

Isaac's P.O.V.

I was out walking the streets, just enjoying the time I had away from the pack, and all the problems with the Night Pack when the annoying sound of my phone ringing disturbed me.

"What" I spoke.

"Isaac, I received a phone call of two people who are looking to join the pack," my beta Andrew said.

"And what did you tell them?"

"That your schedule is busy until Friday of next week," he answered.

"Good, that gives us enough time to do back round check on them. Did they give you their names?"

"Yes, they did."

"Well what are they?"

"Valeria Parker, and Aidan Dalton."

"Have you started the check on them?"

"A few hours ago actually."

"And what do you get on them?"

"No, that much yet. All I know is that they are from an orphanage in West Virginia that is located in the Deacon territory."

"They're orphans?"

"Seems like it."

"Well see what else you can find out about them. For all we know they could be spies sent by the Night Pack."

"Alright," he said before I hung up.

We didn't usually accept new members into our pack until they had been subjected to a back round check, and that did usually last a week.

I'm glad to know that my beta knows what to do when I am not there.

...............................

After having enough of walking around, I decided to head back to the hotel I was staying at.

I walked in being greeted by the employees who from my former visits here knew that I was a very wealthy man, and like any opportunist tried to take advantage to that.

Mostly the women who threw themselves at me hopeing that I would sleep with them, and grow fond of them to keep them around, but I would never do that.

My player days ended when I was about seventeen or sixteen, and I decided to become a more serious individual so that I would be ready to take the alpha position from my father at age eighteen.

Since then I have only dedicated myself to my work, and to finding my mate who has to be out there somewhere most likely searching for me like I am for her.

I took the elevator up to my room the first words that I hear as the elevator doors open were.

"Chase you're getting me wet."

That voice, that heavenly voice that I heard moved something in me that I couldn't seem to ponder.

My wolf was telling me to follow the voice, so I did.

I walked straight over to the room where that heavenly voice came from knocking on it waiting for someone to come open the door.

If I was lucky it would be her, the women who had spoke, but it wasn't.

Instead a male werewolf dressed in only a towel wrapped around his hips answered the door, and for some reason this got me very enraged.

That rage seemed to go away though when I heard the voice again, but this time I knew who it had come from.