Chapter 10 Our Room

Chapter 10

Valeria's P.O.V.

"So what are we going to do now?" I asked as we walked out of Isaac's office while he followed behind me.

"We could go out for a run," Isaac suggested catching up to me.

"Okay, let's go then," I said heading towards the front door while Isaac followed behind me.

It had been a while since I had went out for a run, so I was defiantly going to enjoy this.

"So where are we headed?"

"Just out that gate, I'll lead the way," he said shifting into his large gray wolf, and running off.

I also shifted, and took off after him determined to keep up with him if I could.

When we crossed the large medieval looking gate that he had been talking about he lead me towards the right, where he went directly into the woods.

I had to remember where he was taking me, so the next time I went out running I wouldn't get lost in the woods or something like that.

We ran side by side at a slow pace as I looked around at everything trying to get used to the land.

"Isaac?" I asked in my mind forgetting for a second that we still hadn't established a mind link.

I guess I was going to have to ask him later.

We continued to run in silence, and didn't stop until we got to where a few wolfs who I'm guessing were from the pack were huddled together speaking through mind link I'm guessing.

Isaac walked up to them while I stayed behind him unable to really tell what any of them were saying. They all looked pretty serious, so what ever they were discussing must have been something important.

After a few minutes he walked back over to me, and we continued to run through the woods for a while.

I really wished I could mind link with him, not being able to mind link with your mate while in wolf form was extremely aggravating for me, especially when I thought of something I wanted to tell him, and I couldn't

Running like this was no fun at all.

We headed back to the pack house after an hour or so, when I got tired of running, and could not longer keep up with Isaac.

"Who were those guys back there?" I asked Isaac as we were walking past the gates that lead into the pack house, after shifting back, and changing into some clothes.

"A few pack guards, you will probably meet them tomorrow, when we get around to introducing you to everyone, in the pack."

"Oh, okay, what were you all talking about?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing important, just giving me the latest update on things," Isaac responded not really giving me a coherent answer.

"Okay, then."

"Where did you two go?" Aidan asked as soon as we walked in through the front door of the pack house.

"Running."

"And you couldn't take me with you," he spoke keeping up with us as we walked towards the living room.

"No, we couldn't, by the way you seemed to be having fun, with your new friend. I see you seem to get along really well with Andrew," I said giving him a soft push on the arm.

"Awe Val, you don't have to be jealous, you will always be my best best friend," he said coming up to me, and hugging me from behind, something that Isaac did not seem to like.