Chapter 7 Woodlands Pack

Chapter 7

Valeria's P.O.V.

 A few hours after I had found out that Alpha Isaac was my mate, and we had cleared everything up it was decided that I was to go sleep with him in his room.

This was only due to the simple fact that I was his mate, and no mate especially an alpha at that wanted their mate to be sleeping in another room with another guy even if I considered that other guy my brother.

Now here I was laying in bed next to Isaac unable to sleep.

I thought that it would have been a whole lot easier, but I was finding it more difficult than I imagined.

Everyone always says that when you meet your mate, and you find your other half, that you feel whole as if you were now complete, and I did feel like that, but another part of me felt awkward.

I didn't know how to act around him.

At the orphanage they didn't really talk about mates much due to the fact that it was harder for us to find our mates because we didn't live with a pack, and all.

Sure the orphanage was located in Deacon pack territory, but it's not like we socialized that much with the pack members. To them we were considered the packs charity case, or at least that is what I thought, so finding our mate was harder than it was for the average werewolf.

"What's wrong?" Isaac asked from beside me.

"Nothing, I just can't sleep."

"Here this might help," he spoke moving closer to me wrapping his arms around me.

I was a bit cautious when he did, but I seemed to calm down by hearing my wolf purr inside my mind.

"Is that better."

I gave a simple nod, and got more comfortable in his arms. Now I actually felt like I was able to sleep, I guess my wolf just needed the touch of her mate to comfort her.

I fell into a deep sleep listening to the rhythmic heart beat of my mate.

...........................................

The next morning I expected to be woken up by my mate, or by an annoying alarm clock or something like that, not by Aidan pounding on the door, so that he could be let in.

I got up removing Isaac's arms off of me, to open the door for Aidan.

"Yes Aidan can I help you?"

"Want to have breakfast before we leave?"

"Uh sure let me get ready first," I said walking back into the room to shower, and get dressed. In the time I spent getting read, Isaac did not wake up once he remained asleep oblivious to the noise around him.

After I finished getting ready I found a pen, and paper, and left him a note to tell him that I went out for breakfast, and that I would be back in a while.

"About time," Aidan commented as I closed the hotel room door behind me.

"i still don't get why you accepted to stay in his room with him," Aidan said.

"Let me see, would you let your mate stay in a room with another guy?"

"No, but I'm like your brother, we were raised together."

"Isaac dosen't see it like that, so where are you taking me for breakfast?"

"There is this nice place across the street that I saw when we got here yesterday."

"Let's go then I'm starving."

"Of course you are."

'What is that supposed to mean," I said giving him a dirty look, as we crossed the street.