Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Valeria's P.O.V.

"This pool is pretty decent size," I said taking it in, while I walked towards one of the chairs, to take off Isaac's shirt, and put my towel down.

"We had it built, a few years ago, to have something to do during winter," he said as he also pulled off his shirt, allowing me to catch a glimpse of what was hidden underneath.

Wow, I knew he had muscles, but wow.

I was to busy, starring down at his chest that I didn't notice him staring at mine, until Aidan pointed it out.

"No need to stare," he spoke coming up from behind Isaac before walking over to my side only to throw me over his shoulder like a sac of potatoes.

"Aidan, what are you doing, put me down," I said punching his back.

"Stop playing around, and put her down Aidan," Isaac said his voice getting a dark edge to it.

"Aidan," I warned.

"Take a breath," he said before he threw me.

"I'll get you back for this," I said before I hit the water.

...........................................

"Aidan I swear you do this every time we go swimming," I said as I was helped out of the pool by Isaac after being thrown in by Aidan.

"I swore revenge," he said as he ran around the pool while I chased him.

"You already had revenge," I said as I recalled how he had threw me in the pool at our old house.

"That was just phase one," he said as I began to catch up to him.

"Oh really was this phase two then?" I asked as I jumped on top of him making both of us fall into the pool.

"No that my dear was still phase one," he said as he splashed me with water before swimming away.

"Why wasn't I invited to this get-together," Andrew Isaac's beta, and Aidan's new best friend said as he walked up to us.

"Look who showed up," Aidan said as he walked out of the pool, and walked towards Andrew.

"Aidan," I said already knowing what he had in mind.

"Andrew," I said calling out to him.

"Luna," he said bowing respectively.

"I suggest you start running right about now," I said at the same time as Aidan took off after him.

"Your friend, is insane," Isaac said as he swam up behind me.

"Yes he is," I said agreeing with him. "But so am I," I said as I dived down into the water, Isaac quickly following in after me.

"Did Aidan give you anything strange to drink when I wasn't looking?" Isaac asked when we finally came up for air, and I refused to let go of him.

"No why?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"You seem more cheerful," he said as he picked me up by placing one arm under my knees, and the other behind my shoulders.

"I'm always like this," I said.

"Aidan seriously I have my phone, I can't get it wet man I'm expecting a call," Andrew said hoping that would get Aidan to stop chasing him.

"Shouldn't we stop him?" Isaac asked looking to where Aidan was still chasing around Andrew like a mad man.