Open to Interpretation

Sheridan followed Ballard into Em's interrogation room to only find a half-empty of cold hot chocolate, a notepad, pen, a note, and an open window. "Where the hell is she?!" Sheridan yelled, pacing over to the window and looked down. No fire escape and a three-storey drop stared back at him. He turned around and looked at Ballard's smile. "What?"

"These three are great." She handed Sheridan the note.

"Dory and Marlin? That why you're smiling?"

"Haven't you seen 'Finding Nemo'? Es-ca-pay!"

 -------------------

Just before 2am, Ballard entered the bathroom. Worn out and tired, she took no notice to the flickering lights over the tops of the mirrors. As she approached the sink, the faucet turned on automatically and steaming hot water poured out of it, making the mirror fog. The same sensation was happening down the row. The squeak of the mirror made her glance up. Something was writing DANASHULPS across the mirror. Annoyed yet scared, she wiped it away. Right behind her was a girl who had her throat deeply slit, her eyes a intimidating deep red. As the mysterious girl got closer to Ballard, she tried to talk. But didn't make a sound.

Dean looked up from his wrist as the door opened and sighed, "can we make this quick? I'm a little tired and it's been a long day. With your partner assaulting me and all."

"I want to know more about the stuff that you were talking about earlier," Ballard referred to earlier that morning when Sheridan pulled her away from Sam to watch him confess.

"'Time Life', 'Mysteries of the Unknown'? Look it up."

"Let's pretend for the moment that you're not entirely insane," she breathed shakily, pacing back and forth. "What would one of these be doing here?"

"A vengeful spirit?" Dean pondered for a moment. "Well, they're created by violent deaths. When they come back, it's usually for a reason... And a nasty one. Like, they want revenge on the one who hurt them."

Ballard reached up and scratched the back of her neck, "would they be capable of killing people?"

Dean stared at her wrists, intrigued by the purple bruises that formed perfect circles around them. "Where'd you get that?"

"I don't know. It wasn't there before."

"You've seen it, haven't you? The spirit."

"How'd you know?"

"Because Karen Giles had the same marks on her wrist, and I'm willing to bet that Tony had the same. It's got something to do with this spirit. I don't know what..." Diana turned away and looked into the observation room window. "I know you think I'm crazy. But let's skip that part, shall we? Because the last two people who saw this thing, died not too long after."

"You think I'm going to die."

"Think you can get to the same room you snatched Em and Sam from?"

"You're giving her up."

"Go to the room and Em'll help you. I mean, you can arrest her if you want to. By all means. She's been a grade-A pain in my ass lately. Or... You can let her save your life."