Movie Star Nightmare

Hello? Anyone up here?

The laptop had the EVP audio uploaded into it. Sam and Dean leaned back on the couch in a spare trailer watching yesterday's copy of the daily.

The EMF readings from above the cabin on set were some of the highest and consistent readings that I've ever seen. I've been hunting for a long time and a haunting has never been that powerful and sudden.

At the booth style eating place in the trailer, I sat with headphones covering my ears and my head in my hands, listening carefully to anybody else that may have been up in the scaffolding during the EVP session. I took it back layer by layer until there was literally nothing left to hear. I groaned and threw my headphones next to the laptop, "nothing on the EVP. What about the DVD?"

"Nothing yet," Sam answered with a sigh. A few minutes later, after Brad's surprise entrance, Sam rewound the DVD. "Hey, watch this."

I moved from the table and fell to the floor between his knees. He hit play and paused it again the second Brad fell through the roof, pointing to a ghostly figure. A woman in a white gown.

"It's like Three Men and a Baby all over again," Dean stated. "Selleck, Danson, and Guttenberg. I can't remember who played the baby."

"What's your point?" Sam asked.

"There's a scene in the movie where people say that the camera caught a ghost on film," he explained. "Apparently, in the background of one of the scenes, there was this boy that nobody remembers from set. Spirit photography."

Sam and I hummed in some what amazement and turned back to the woman on screen, studying her closely. I've never seen her before.

"I've seen her somewhere."

But obviously Sam has.

-------------------

"Here," he handed me a newspaper article.

"Yeah, go for Ozzy," Dean spoke into his headset. "No, I don't have a 20 on Tara, I think she's 10-100."

I rolled my eyes and we skimmed over the paper in my hands. "Elise Drummond," Sam stated, "starlet back in the 30s. Had an affair with a studio exec. He uses her up, fires her, leaves her destitute. So she hung herself from Stage 9's rafters, right into a scene they were shooting."

"Just like our man, Brad," Dean said. "So, she's got it in for the studio brass?"

"Possibly. I mean, it's a motive. And Brad's death matches hers exactly."

"That explains the EMF spike when I was up there," I pointed out.

"We're digging tonight, aren't we?"

The rest of the day for us was spent drawing, rushing around after Mitch and Tara, and watching how these things worked. Mostly, for me anyway, the afternoon was spent sitting above the set in the rafters doing a silent EVP session during filming and takes before the crew wrapped it up for the day and issuing a 6am crew call tomorrow morning. When we were to get back from the cemetery, I was gonna get Sam's help in reviewing it, hoping that maybe something were to come out when we remove layers. I love ghosts.

Hollywood Forever Cemetery
Burbank, California

"Which way?" Dean asked me from ahead. He'd had a brief look at the map it before we left studio grounds, as we got it late this afternoon from the administration building.

"Just up ahead," I answered, looking around at the different creative memorials. Even the creator of Humpty Dumpty had found himself smack bang in the middle of this unnervingly large cemetery. Surrounded by dense forest, like any sterotypical one, it's not uncommon that people see shadows and hear sounds among the tree line. Birds and animals that pass through in the dimly lit area are sure to give off shadows and to break a few branches every now and then in the middle of the night.