Hollywood, Baby!

A lot has happened since then. We've met a Trickster, who we ended up killing. He was actually a nice guy until we found out that he was a monster. The Route 41 death anniversary. That was quite interesting because we couldn't exactly tell her that she was dead. And then there was last week. Werewolf. Her name was Madison. She was a great woman. It was a shame that we had to kill her, too. Sammy loved her. Ever since Sarah and Jessica, he thought that he could help her. But what she was couldn't be fought.

So now, here we are. Taking a trolley tour through Burbank, Los Angeles Warner Brothers Studios. Sets were being dragged around between stages, people and actors ran around everywhere. It was great. Sam and I sat next to each other, pointing out things that he probably didn't care about. Dean, always told the kid with ice cream useless facts about stuff that they've filmed here.

"First opened in 1927, the lot has been in operation for eight continuous decades. Now, to the right, here is Stars Hollow. It's the setting for the television series, Gilmore Girls. And if we're lucky, we might even catch one of the show's stars."

I grinned up at Sammy who looked uncomfortable. He shook his head before turning to Dean. He gave a thumbs-up. Sam rolled his eyes and stepped off the trolley as it rounded the corner. "Let's finish the tour!" Dean exclaimed after him. I sighed and jumped off in pursuit, Dean following. "Em, check it out. It's Matt Damon."

I followed his line of sight to a man with a broom. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not Matt Damon."

"No, it is."

"Matt Damon just picked up a broom and started sweeping."

"He's probably researching a role or something."

"Yeah, I don't think so. Sorry, man."

Sammy turned a corner, "Stage 9 is over this way."

Dean stopped, "come on, man, let's keep going this way."

"No, we've got to work."

One thing I forgot to mention... We're working a case.

Dean sighed.

"Dude, you're the one who wanted to come to L.A," Sam pointed out.

"Yeah, for vacation! I mean, swimming pools and movie stars! Not to work."

"This seem like swimming pool weather to you, Dean? It's practically Canadian."

"I just figured that after everything that Madison, you could use a little R&R, that's all."

"Maybe I wanna work, Dean. Maybe it keeps my mind off of things."

"Okay, okay," I stopped them. I came to terms that we were actually here to do work. "So this crew guy, he died on set?"

"Yeah," Sam answered, not looking back. "Rumors spreading like wildfire online. They're saying the set is haunted."

"Like Poltergeist?"

"Could be a poltergeist."

"No, no, no. Like the movie. It was rumored that the set of Poltergeist was cursed. That they used real human bones as props and at least three actors died in it."

"It might be something like that. What's the crew guy's name?"

"Frank Jaffey."

"He got a death certificate or coroner's report?" Dean asked.

"No, but it is L.A. It might not even be his real name," Sam said, "but the girl who found him said she found something - a vanishing figure."

"What's the girl's name?"