Matt's POV

I just finished texting Ella about someone that I want her to meet. That someone happens to be my new boyfriend. Before you ask yes I am gay. I've been gay since last summer. I came out to my friends and they have excepted me for who I really am. Anyway, the person I want Ella to meet is my boyfriend Blake Thomas. He is the cutest boy I have ever met. We met over the summer during camp last week. Him and I started to talk and the topic of dating came up. He had told me that he was bisexual and thought that I was cute. Then he asked me out and we have been going out ever since. He has perfect blonde hair that stands up perfectly (kind of like Tyler Oakley's hair), Blue eyes that sparkled when he looked at me, and a smile that could cheer everyone up. I've waited to tell Ella until this week because they could meet in person. I sent her this text....

         "Hey Ella, There is someone that I want you to meet today at camp today." 

She instantly responded back with "Okay, can't wait to meet him! :)! See you soon!"

        Ella is the kind of person that likes to meet new people and she gets along with a lot of new people she meets. I really hope that her and Blake get along fine. Maybe they will even become friends! I put my phone down on my bed and finished getting ready. Ella and Clarie would be here any minute and I am still getting ready. When I got downstairs I sat down and waited for Ella to come up from her house down the road. While waiting I started to text Blake. 

         "Hey can't wait to see you at camp. Remember you are meeting my friend Ella today. :). See you soon!" 

           By the time I got a response though Ella was coming by my house. I grabbed my bag and bolted out the door. I really hope this goes well!