Matt's POV

I was looking over across the gym where I saw Ella and Matt talking like the fight this morning never happened. Is it just me that thinks that this is horrible what she did to him this morning? Anyway, they shouldn't be hanging out after what happened today. They just can't! I tried to signal to Ella by giving her a dirty look trying to signal her that she needs to stop or the fight that we were having would get ten times worse. But even my signals wouldn't help and they just kept talking. How could Ella betray me like this! I thought that her and I were friends. Obviously I was wrong. 

            My boyfriend was over there across the room with my best girl friend and they were acting like boyfriend and girlfriend. Maybe it was a bad idea to introduce Ella to Blake. I shouldn't have even told her about him. Maybe kept it a secret.  Then I see them stop talking and Blake starts to move over toward me. 

             "Hey Matt, are you okay, you seam upset about something, what's wrong?"  

          "You're what's wrong! You can't go and piss Ella off and then go back to her in twenty minutes and apologize! You know what Blake we are done!"

Ella happened to be walking by when I said that and she looked concerned but she didn't say anything. But the worst part is that Ella went right over to Blake and started to talk to him. Some nerve she has. I watched them from the bleachers while they were on the other side of the gym. We were boarding the buses to go to the park and I felt satisfied but also . Blake was on the other bus with Ella. They were on the different bus and I was glad because I was . I was with Clarie.  She is probably the only person that hasn't done anything to piss me off today. 

               The bus stopped at the gates of the park. So far this week is turning out to be the worst summer I've ever had!