Ella's POV

I woke up this morning and I felt a little different. With Matt and I fighting and Blake being gone today, I have the feeling that the day won't turn out good and I could tell. The song "Say something I'm giving up on you" was playing. That song is the most depressing song in the world. I mean what does it mean. The music video shows a dying old man and the lyrics are say something I'm giving up on you. So are they giving up on the dying man? You see it just makes no sense. But anyway, I knew that something bad was going to happen because I believe that the music that you wake up to can determine what kind of day you will have. But by the looks of the song this day's going to suck.

         I got out of bed and got ready. By the looks of it the day without Blake is going to be horrible. I packed a few extra things to keep entertained because all my friends are against me and Blake is at the beach. I made my breakfast and by that time Clarie was already there. 

         My toast had burnt and then I buttered it and my hand slipped and the toast fell on the floor that hasn't been mopped for a while. Great just my luck.  this day is going to suck and I just know it. The music never lies you know.  I was turning out to have a really bad day. But to make it worse, as I was getting my bike to realise that my bike had a flat tire. Great. Was this the way that karma was trying to tell my that that I shouldn't like Blake because if it is they are doing a good freaking job at it. Karma seems to be really biting me in the ass this morning. Maybe the karma was right? Maybe it would be a bad thing if I like Blake. It's already ruined my friendship with Matt and who knows what else it will do. I have to stop this crush before it gets too big to control!