Ella's POV

The camp day has finally come to an end. We took the bus back to the school. We had to play another stupid afternoon counselor game. They chose the game ultimate handball. I hate that game because people always get me out. Basically, people hit balls on the ground trying to get people out by hitting their feet.  Blake and I agreed on a truce together so that we won't get each other out. We did that (except for one time where he hit me by mistake when he was out) and it went really well. The game ended which meant that Clarie and I had to go home. I grabbed my backpack and went over to Blake. 

                       "Remember to text me after camp," he said very reminding. 

                       "I won't forget," I said to him remembering that this might be my first and only chance of finding out what having a boyfriend is like.

                      "Bye Blake. I'll miss you!" 

                      "Me too!" he said with his special smile

                      I love it when he smiles his special smile because whenever he smiles he makes me want to smile which makes me really happy. I have about three weeks left of summer vacation and I'm going to make the best of it. :)