Ella's POV

Blake and I are turning out to be really great friends. He is such a great listener and always has something to make me laugh. Now I see why Matt and him dated. He has all the qualities of a great boyfriend! He's smart, funny, a good listener, and he cares about you. He never will leave you lonely and always makes you feel welcome. 

       I'm actually glad that Blake apologized to me because all my friends have split up. Clarie was on Matt's side because he apparently "did the right thing" breaking up with Blake and she thinks that I am over texting about all this. My other friends Katie and Julia were on their Nintendo Ds's playing Pokemon and animal crossing and other games that I find to be pretty stupid. Then of course, there is Matt and I (which we are in the fight so that won't work). So pretty much if I hadn't gotten along with Blake so well, I wouldn't have anyone to hang out with and talk to. 

          We were sitting on a park bench near by on the edge of the park. There were a few trees and they gave off just enough shade to have us not sweat to death in the hot 90-degree heat. We sat there and we started to talk.

         "Hey Ella, do you want to eat lunch with me today?" Blake asked with a grin.

     "I'd love to Blake," I responded back with a smile. Then we looked at each other and started to laugh. As I was laughing, I noticed a face behind the tree. It looked like Matt. Was Matt spying on us? Why would he do that?  He quickly put his face back behind the tree. I just let it go and thought it was nothing. I went right back to talking to Blake. We talked for another five minutes until it was time for lunch. 

           Matt was over on the other side of the pavilion. He looked upset. Like really upset. I wonder why.