Ella's POV

I'm so glad that Blake apologized to me. It takes a real man to do that and admit that he was wrong. I went back over to get my backpack at the other end of the gym and I heard Matt and Blake having a debacle about something. I tried so hard not to ease drop but I just had to. 

       "You're what's wrong! You can't go and piss Ella off and then go back to her in twenty minutes and apologize! You know what Blake we are done!"

Did my ears just hear what I thought that they just heard? Did Blake and Matt just break up!? They broke up over me! I feel really bad now because all Blake did was apologize to me. Matt was just over reacting about the whole thing. But that's not the first time that had happened. 

               When we were in seventh grade he had become really popular in the school and everyone wanted to be his friend. He pretty much went from an unwanted nobody to the most popular person ever. So one day a girl had asked Matt to sit with them at lunch. He said yes but that happened to be the day that we were going to talk about something really important. And he knew that it meant a lot to me. But he completely blew me off. When we got to our next class that we had together, I had asked him why he didn't sit with us. and he responded with "Oh my god Ella, You are so clingy. You know that I have a life. You're not my only friend you know. Maybe I don't want to be your friend anymore. Maybe you are too nerdy to be my friend. Just leave me along!" But by the next day he acted like nothing ever happened.

             So by tomorrow, he'll be way over it. I hope. Anyway, I saw Blake looking really upset about this because Matt seemed to have really hurt him.  I know exactly how he was feeling. That's exactly how Matt made me feel last year. I felt really bad so I went over to Blake where he was standing in line waiting for the bus and started to talk to him.

                 "Blake I am so sorry that you and Matt broke up. It's not your fault at all. Matt just over reacts to situations like this. Don't feel bad."

                 And the talk continued on the bus. It was quite enjoyable actually. I pretty much forgot about what happened this morning and started to treat Blake like a friend. I knew that Matt wouldn't approve of this, but I didn't care at all. Nothing bad can happen. Right?