Blake's POV

I texted Matt when I got home from the beach. I had originally texted Ella, but she couldn't respond until five o'clock. Matt responded right away because he is always on his phone. He said that he needed to talk to me. I wonder what he wants. The text read "Blake we need to talk". It went a little something like this.

MATT: Blake we need to talk.

ME: Why?

MATT: Because I was stupid.

ME: About what? There have been many times.

MATT: About breaking up with you.

ME: And...

MATT: I want to get back together with you :)

ME: Okay I will

MATT: K I love you :)

ME: Me too :)

          So we got back together. The only thing is how am I going to tell Ella about this. But right at that moment, Ella responded. I asked if she could facetime me. She said yes and then facetimed. 

ME: Ella guess what

ELLA: What? 

ME: Matt and I are back together!

ELLA: Oh......

ME: What's wrong?

ELLA: Oh, nothing. 

ME: Ella, something is wrong

ELLA: Well, today  Matt and I got in so many fights and now that you are dating him things will go back to the way that they were when you and I first met.

ME: What do you mean by that?

ELLA: Well, we would fight like we used to and Matt would rub it in my face because he has the guy that I like.

ME: I never thought about it that way

ELLA: I want you to be happy, though. You can date him I am completely fine with that. Just as long as we can still hang out at our spot tomorrow. 

ME: You bet I'll be there 

ELLA: :) 

             Then we talked for about another ten minutes when she had to go. I'm so glad that she let me get back together with Blake. But something doesn't feel right at all.