Ella's POV

I stepped on the bus with my book in hand. I guess since I have no friends and Blake isn't here, the book is pretty much my only friend. It's a little sad that I don't have more friends at summer camp, but I'll have to live with it. It's just who I am. A book is my favorite thing ever. Without books I would probably die. I live for books.

                     I had sat in the front of the bus in the seat that Blake and I normally sit in. It feels kind of awkward not having Blake next to me to talk to me, but I should survive. I opened the book again and started to read. Pretty much that would be my day. Reading. 

                I had read about ten pages when the bus stopped. We were already at the park. Everyone started to plow off the bus and run out to the park. I was the last off of the bus and nobody cared. See, that is why I read so much. Books will never let you down. When you're sad you can read it helps cheer you up. When you're angry it will calm you down. And if you are lonely, it will be your best friend.   

               I slowly walked over to the pavilion to eat a snack. I saw Matt was at the table in front of me whispering and laughing with people. Very loudly Matt started to say some stuff about me. 

             "She's such a traitor and a bitch! She made Blake and I break up and then she goes and tells Blake that she likes him! What a bitch." 

            I acted like it didn't hurt me but inside me it really did hurt and I could tell that Matt knew that. Because for the next five minutes was constant harassment from him. I really hope Blake comes back soon. I can't take much more of this.