The One

ZAYN'S POV

Louis and I walked into Nando's, instantly being met by the aroma of delicious food.

"And why didn't Niall want to come again? He loves Nando's." Louis blabbered away by my side. I answered his question like fifteen times already, is he hard of hearing?

"I already told you, Liam told him he couldn't go because he was too addicted to it, we can't even bring him back leftovers." The waiter showed us to our table and said that the person taking our order will be here shortly.

"Poor Nialler." Lou said sadly. He began looking through the menu even though we all memorized what was on it because of Niall.

"Can I get you guys anything to drink?" the waitress asked. I didn't even notice her standing there. I looked up and I froze. In front of me stood the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. Through the corner of my eye I saw Louis giving me an amused look.

"I'll take a Coke." He told her smiling.

"And for you?" she asked me. Her voice was so beautiful. Louis kicked me from under the table and I stopped staring.

"I'll have a water." I simply said, trying not to make eye contact to her bright blue eyes.

"My name is Rhia, by the way.' she said before she walked off.

"You looked real stupid back there." Louis laughed.

"Shut up." I smiled at him. I kept seeing Rhia in my head, her long dark brown hair that reached her waist, her blue eyes, her olive colored skin, and the white, wire-heart shaped nose piercing. I smiled stupidly to myself.

RHIA'S POV

I don't even know why I agreed to wait that table, Jordan was going to be here any minute. I shouldn't count my blessings though, Jordan never shows up on time. Recently he's been spending way too much time with Becca, they act like I don't know what's going on between them. How can anyone not notice? He flirts with my best friend right in front of me! I grabbed the coke and the water and made my way over to the table. "Are you guys ready to order or do you need more time?" They exchanged glances and nodded.

"We're ready." The brown-haired boy smiled. I took out my pad of paper and my pen. "I'll have the peri peri chicken." He handed me the menu.

"Mild, hot, or...?"

He thought for a second. "Mild." I looked at the dark-haired boy. He was really cute.

"Same, but make mine spicy."

"Coming up."

An hour had passed and Jordan still hasn't showed up. I was off my shift and took a seat at table across from the boys I waited on earlier. I was about to text him, but he walked through the door at that exact moment. He had a big smile on his face, obviously not from seeing me; he rarely smiles when he's with me. It wasn't really that cold of a day so it puzzled me to see him wearing a scarf.

"Hey babe." He took a seat across from me. I gave him a halfhearted smile. "What's got you down in the dumps?" he asked. The answer to his question walked right through the door. Becca. They had been together before he came to see me. I slowly tugged at his scarf to reveal love-bites on his neck. That's why he wore the scarf! I'm so stupid! He had a scared expression on his face. I saw Becca smirk as she made her way over to the table.

"Why?" I asked her, choking back tears. I knew it would come to this eventually.

"Why what?" she asked, a hint of attitude in her voice.

"Why would you do that to me? You're my best friend, how could you?"

"Was. I was your best friend. By the way, how could you sleep with Greg and not tell me?" I saw a hint of a smile forming on Jordan's lips.