Awkwardness

RHIA'S POV

Since I had no school, I ended up sleeping later than I intended to. It was almost one o'clock. Call me lazy! I walked out of my room - still in my pajamas - and into the kitchen, where Liam was making lunch. Shirtless. Talk about awkward.

"Good afternoon." he smiled. I gave him a half smile back. "I made you lunch."

"You didn't have to, but thanks." I walked into the kitchen to see what he made. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! Hell yeah! "How did you know I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?" I took a bite. He came into full view of my eyes.

Jesus Christ, this boy has abs! I tried to tear my eyes away from his body, and look into his eyes.

"I don't know, I just guessed." he smiled.

"Well you sure know how to make 'em." I smiled, taking another bite. All this sandwich talk was getting rather boring. "So where's Leah..... and Zayn?"

"Well Leah, wanted to hang out with her friends so Zayn took her, and then he went to the gym. Something like that." he took a sip of a drink.

"What is that?" I asked, curious.

"Protein shake." I made a gag face. Protein shakes are horrible. I don't care what anyone thinks.

"Well, I want to go get coffee? You want to come with?" he nodded.

I began walking out the door. "You're going in your pajamas?" he asked, a weird look on his face. I smiled, and nodded and ran out the door.

When we got to the elevator, I noticed that he still wasn't wearing a shirt. "You have no shirt?"

He looked down on himself and smiled. "If you're going in your pajamas, I go shirtless."

"Umm ok?" I personally thought he was trying to flaunt himself. But I'm not going to crack, whatever feelings I had for him. They were all going to stay hidden.

ZAYN'S POV

After dropping Leah off to the park, I decided to go get some coffee before I go to the gym.

I walked down the street, goosebumps forming on my arms. It s pretty cold out, but it was my stupid idea to wear a t-shirt. My phone buzzed, which scared me because everything was rather quiet.

From: Mandy

Today, you and Rhia make come out in the open with your relationship. Walk around in public, holding hands or whatever you want. Make it look like your dating.

I smiled at the text, but didn't bother replying. Today was the day Rhia and I express our relationship. Well not really. Why was I so happy? We were fake dating! She doesn't have any real feelings for me! Well I hope she does. I entered the coffee shop, and found Rhia and Liam.

They were sitting at a table, laughing it up. My blood began to boil. Liam had Danielle. He wouldn't try anything, he's not that kind of guy. I was in the safe zone...for now. As I got closer to the table, I noticed Liam was shirtless. What the hell? "Hey guys." I smiled, putting my best poker face on.

"Hi." Rhia's face lit up. Liam's smile faltered. He obviously didn't like that I ruined their alone time. I took a seat next to Rhia and explained what Mandy had texted me. "Well I'll try my best, I don't exactly know how to fake date."

RHIAS POV

The minute we stepped outside the coffee shop, I grabbed Zayn's hand. There were some teenager walking around the street, since they ditched school. It was weird, because usually the boys ditch school, but today it was a bunch of girls. I immediately heard fangirling. Whoopie.