What Just Happened?!

RHIAS POV

As I crashed My lips onto Zayn's, I kept thinking what am I doing? Why am I doing this? To show that I can have fun? In ways, I was enjoying it. I was shocked when he continued the kiss, pulling me closer. One of his hands on the back of my head and the other on my back, it was like he was hungry for more. I slowly gave in, not knowing what I was doing as the kiss got more intense. I slowly began to pull away, gasping for breath.

"Told you I could have fun." I smirked at him.

He gave me a confused look and then nodded. "Umm.... Do you want to go back home?" he asked awkwardly, licking his lips.

"Yeah." I replied nodding. We both got off the park bench and made our way back onto the streets.

ZAYN'S POV

Did she really just kiss me, or am I imagining things?! I never thought Rhia would have ever kissed me! I mean yeah, I kissed her the day she was made my fake girlfriend and she kissed back, but this time she did it herself. May she does have feelings for me! My heart was pounding in excitement, but one thing made it slow back down again. She said 'Told you I could have fun.' did she just kiss me to prove a point? Hopefully not. I'm so confused. As we walked back towards the flat, the kiss kept replaying in my mind and there was an awkward silence.

"What just happened?" I asked her.

"I don't know." she responded, looking straight ahead.

To be honest, I didn't know what just happened either.

Once we got to the flat, I took my keys out of the pocket and unlocked the door. It was dark in the room, besides the light that was coming from the movie Liam was watching.

"You guys back already?" he asked. He sounded relieved.

Rhia went to go change her clothes, I took my tux off, threw it on the couch and sat opposite to where Liam was sitting. "Yeah." I sighed.

"Well you don't seem happy." he paused the movie and looked at me.

Should I tell him? I know he likes Rhia and all, but I feel like I need to tell him. He raised his eyebrows waiting for an answer. "Well after dinner we went to a park and then Rhia out of the blue kissed me.......I'm not sure if it was because she wanted to or to prove the point we were talking about earlier."

His mood changed from concerned to irritated. "Did you ask her? Did she mean in? Does she like you?" he bombarded me with questions.

"Yes, she said she didn't know what just happened. I'm hoping she meant it, and i really don't know if she likes me.". I am so confused, Rhia has so many mixed emotions.

"She has so many mixed emotions." Liam said as if he just read my mind.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He shifted in his chair and turned towards me. "Well the other day when we went to the gym, before we left it looked like she was deep in thought and I asked her what she was thinking about...." he paused.

"Go on." I encouraged.

"She said she was thinking about me...." he replied. I tensed up. Thinking of Liam?! How could she be thinking of Liam?! Why Liam? Why not me?! I felt so angry,I wanted to punch something. "When I asked why, that's when you came in and suggested we leave. I never got the answer."

"Liam?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you like her?" I asked calmly.

".......Yeah." I suddenly felt even more angry. Liam has Danielle! Shouldn't that be enough for him?! Why does he have to come in and swoop Rhia?! "Do you like her?" he asked.