Misunderstood

RHIA'S POV

"That's all you brought?" Lou asked peeking from the doorway of my new bedroom.

"This was all I could bring." I sighed, hanging the clothes in the closet.

"Why?" he asked.

"It's complicated." he nodded, understanding that u didn't want to talk about it.

"Need some help?" he asked. I shook my head.

"So the place I was in yesterday was your flat?" I asked.

"Yeah, we'll mine and Harry's." he said, helping anyway. "This is Liam's and Zayn's flat. Niall, that poor kid lives alone, but spends most of his time here." he added with a laugh.

"It's a good thing you all live in the same building then." he smiled and nodded.

"Tomorrow we're taking you shopping." he said. Before I could object he ran out the door. I heard a knock and in walked Leah.

"You're done already?" I asked.

She smiled. "I had Niall help me." she blushed.

"You do know he's too old for you right.?" I asked a smile on my face.

"It's ok." she shrugged. "We discussed it and he agreed that he'll wait for me."

I tried to hold back my laughter. "Ok, sure." I told her sarcastically. "Now you better get to bed, it's ten o'clock." she nodded like the good sister she was and wandered off to her bed.

I walked into the front room where only Niall, Liam, and Zayn sat. I guess Harry and Louis went home.

"Hello." Liam greeted me. I smiled in response. "We're watching Toy Story 3." he said over enthusiastically.

"Am I missing something?" I asked. What eighteen year old watches Disney Movies?

I guess I said that out loud because it was answered by Niall. "Liam. He's practically obsessed." I took a seat on the couch next to him.

"I heard you fancy my sister?" I asked giving him a weird look.

"Not fancy, I was just being nice." he said awkwardly.

"You know she's in live with you." I laughed.

"I know... But she's too young you know?" I nodded in agreement.

"Guys, Shh!" Liam scolded. I looked at Niall and we both laughed. Just the. My phone buzzed. I rarely ever get texts from from people, so this shocked me. When I saw who it was I froze.

From: Dad

You and Leah will come back to me.. You can make sure of that.

My eyes were wide from fear, my heart beating two times faster with each word read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What was up with you yesterday?" Greg asked, joining me as I walked to my locker.

"Nothing." I lied, I didn't want the whole mom vision thing stuck in my head.

He raised and eyebrow. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure Greg." I said a little to harshly.

"Just making sure." he put his hands up in surrender. I threw the books into my locker and slammed it shut. I put my head up against and stood there for a moment. When I looked up, Greg has disappeared and Jordan had appeared. Just my luck.

"What do you want?" I asked rudely.

"To say I'm sorry." my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.