Dinner

RHIAS POV

"I hate you!" Danielle yelled once I answered the phone. My heart rate began to pick up. Did Liam tell her that I had been thinking of him?! If he did, he wouldn't have any information, since that's the only thing I told him.

"Why?" I asked nervously, biting my lip. I quickly sat on my bed, preparing for whatever was about to come.

"Because you're dating Zayn and you didn't even tell me!" she yelled. I exhaled loudly, and a smile crept up on my face.

"That's it?" I asked.

"No! I had to find out from paparazzi!" she yelled. I fell back on my bed and laughed.

"Sorry." I mumbled. "I was quite shocked myself. Mandy or whatever her name is, just volunteered me up for dating Zayn. She was going to put me with Lou, but he made a big speech of how he thinks I'm a sister to him and how he doesn't believe in incest." I laughed.

"Oh My God!" she laughed. "I wish I was there."  I wish you were here too. Maybe then Liam would stop hitting on me. "If only I didn't have a family vacation."

"If only." I giggled. I walked into the front room and found Niall and Leah playing a competitive game of ping pong. "My sisters beating Niall in ping pong." I told her through the phone.

"Is not!" Niall yelled, missing a shot, Leah gaining another point.

"Tell Leah I said she has this game in the bag. I have to go, I'll call you later if I get the chance."

"Bye!" I hung up the phone. "Dani says you have this game in the bag." I said while patting Leah on the shoulder.

"I see how it is." Niall said in fake bitterness. I blew him a quick kiss.

"Where's everyone?" I asked, plopping down on the couch.

"Harry and Lou are in their flat. Liam went to the gym and Zayn is sleeping." Niall answered.

"I should have known the last one." I giggled. "I'm gunna go wake him up." I jump off the couch and pranced to Zayn's room. I felt in an oddly good mood today.

"Hello." Zayn smiled once I made it to his room. He was awake?! That's a shock.

"Hi, didn't know you were up." I smiled. He smiled in response.He looked supercute cuddled up in his blankets. I whipped out my phone and took a quick picture.

"You're not going to put that on twitter are you?" he asked, horrified.

"Don't have twitter, so you're in luck."

"Good." he said evilly. "Anyways, Management wants me to take you out to dinner today. Where would you like to go?" he asked sweetly.

"I don't know really. Wherever you want I guess." he just nodded.  We sat in silence for a couple seconds, until I realize he was staring at me during that time. "What?" I asked, smiling.

"Nothing." he smirked, pulling me under the covers with him.

"What are you doing?!" I giggled.

"Nothing, you're just so warm." he whispered in my ear. I got all tingly inside.

"About the other day...." I was going t bring up the kiss, I've been wondering why he did it. Not that I minded or anything.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Why did you kiss me?" his arms tightened around my waist. He hesitated.

                                ZAYN'S POV

She just asked me why I kissed her?! What am I supposed to say? I can't tell her that I like her! It's to early! We've only known each other for a couple weeks now. What do I say?! "Ummm I don't know actually." I lied. "Heat of the moment?" it came out more of a question.

"Oh." was all she said, she sounded disappointed. Fuck. Why couldn't I just tell her the truth.

"Knock knock." I heard Liam's voice. He didn't both waiting for my approval before walking in. "Ummm?" he got out once he saw us. I swear he looked irritated.

        LIAM'S POV

When I walked into the room, I saw Rhia laying in bed, under the covers with Zayn. Man, how I wished that was me. Stop it Liam!! You have Danielle! I just can't seem to get that through my thick head.

"It's not what it looks like." Rhia giggled, while getting out of his bed. "Trust me." I watched as she walked out of the bedroom. I turned to Zayn, who was bright red.

"So what did you want?" he asked me, walking to his closet and pulling out a shirt.

"Oh..nothing." I closed the door and walked out.

                      RHIAS POV

"Aww he looks so cute snuggling in the covers!" Lou joked, as I showed him the picture.

"Don't joke about it! It's adorable." I scolded.

"You have to put that on Twitter!" Harry said, leaning over me.

"I don't have one." I simply said.

The had a shocked look on their face. "Well we gotta make you one! You're the girlfriend of Zayn Malik! You need one!" Lou shouted.

"Fake." I corrected him. "And why? So I can get hate?"

"Definitely not'! He picked some clothes up from the ground. Man, Lou and Harry's place was so messy. "And because I said so."

"Wow that really pushes me to get one." I rolled my eyes. He took my phone from my hand and began making a twitter account.

"Your username is Rhia Williams. There is no space in the username so be careful of that. Your password is I love Lou. Also no spaces, and no capitals." he said.

"Whatever." I laughed.

"Now put the picture up." Lou said.

"But I told Zayn I wouldn't!"

"Do it!" he yelled.

"Fine. Type in his username. " I handed him the phone.

When he handed it back to me,I I already had a reply.

@zaynmalik isn't he the cutest??!

@rhiawilliams I thought you didn't have a twitter?! And you said that you weren't posting that pic -_-

@zaynmalik I didn't! @Louis_Tomlinson made me get one!

"Lou! You got me in trouble!" I crossed my arms and scowled. He smiled and shrugged.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about five thirty. In thirty minutes Zayn and I were supposed to leave to our dinner. I curled my long black hair and did my make up. I wore a white one shouldered dress that went mid-thigh. Something Dani picked out when we went shopping. I stepped into some white pumps - another thing she made me buy - and stepped out of my room.

                         ZAYN'S POV

"Louis! Why did you make her post that picture?" I asked, as I chased him around my flat.

"On the bright side, people can see how cute you look!" he said in a girly voice. I stopped chasing him.

"You're right.."

"When am I not?" he smirked. I smoothed out my tux, it had gotten all weird because of the running after Louis bit. When I looked up I saw Rhia standing there. She looked absolutely gorgeous. I'm guessing the other boys thought so too, because they were staring. Harry was wide-eyed, Lou had his eyebrows raised, Niall was blushing red of how much he was staring, and Liam just spit out the chewed piece of apple that was in his mouth. Gross.

"You look gorgeous.." I basically spoke my mind.

"Thanks." she blushed.

"Shall we?" I held out my arm. She nodded, and we were off.