Roller-blading Accident

RHIA'S POV

You sure know how to shop." I told Dani. We've been shopping for almost three hours - ALL FOR ME.

"Well, I'm just trying to help you out." she smiled, holding a floral mini dress up to me.

"I'm not into dresses, or skirts. I'm mostly into shorts and jeans." I replied glumly. I have nothing special to wear any of these fancy clothes for anyway. I don't go to parties and I'm suspended from school for god knows how long.

"Come on you'll look great in them." she smiled.

"Ok, fine but not pink! Anything but pink!"

She gave me a weird look. "You're wearing pink."

I looked down at my shirt. I was wearing pink. I didn't even notice. "Oh....well...still." I laughed. I actually laughed despite everything that had happened earlier. Opening up to Zayn about my father, the fight, my suspension, and through all of that I was smiling. And it felt good.

"Come on." she laughed and lead me to the changing rooms. We decided on buying everything picked out, including shoes. When we got to the register, she took out her credit card.

"Oh no! You don't have to do that!" I protested.

"My treat." she smiled, handing her credit card to the lady.

"Buts it's like over three hundred!"

"I've got you covered. Please don't argue with me anymore about it."

"Alright." I sighed. "Thanks."

My phone buzzed. New message.

From: BigBroTommo

Meet us @ the rollerblading rink!

Without questioning it, I replied.

To: BigBroTommo

Kk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to the roller rink, Leah and Zayn were the only ones roller blading - besides some random people. Everyone else was sitting around the rink. I watched as Leah made her way over to me.

"When the hell did you learn to roller blade?" I asked, a smile on my face.

"Rachel's birthday party." she smiled. Of course. She gave me a wink and sped off after Zayn. I walked back to the other boys.

"Why aren't you guys in there?" I pointed to the rink.

"Don't know how." Lou said. Harry nodded.

"Eating." Niall said stuffing his face with a sandwich.

"Waiting for Dani." Liam smiled as Dani gave him a quick peck on the cheek. They're so damn cute. If only I had a relationship like that. But no, I got a douche bag. I watched as Liam and Dani made their way to the rink. They were chasing after each other, zooming by.

"Ok, so who wants to go with me?" I began putting the roller blades on my feet.

"I guess I will." Louis said jumping up and almost falling because of the roller blades on his feet.

"Me too." Harry got up more cautiously. I made my way into the rink. The minute I stepped away from the barricade, I began lowering into a full split position. Damn, this is going to be harder than I thought.

"Harry!" I called to the nearest person. "Help me up." he struggled making his way to me, almost ripping a few times. When he reached me, he grabbed my hands and pulled me up, almost causing him to fall. "Thanks."