Fake Girlfriend?!

RHIA'S POV

"Wake up my little unicorn." I whispered into Zayn's ear. He grumbled and turned the other way. After a few more minutes of pestering him, he wouldn't budge. I decided to go wake up Lou instead. Lou fell asleep on the couch, one arm dangling to the floor and the other one covering his face. He muttered something about carrots in his sleep. "Lou, time to get up." I whispered.

"No." he muttered turning around.

"You have a doctor's appointment." I shook him.

He shoved a pillow over his face. These boys are truly too much work. I grabbed his shoulders and shook him.  When he didn't wake up, I mumbled about how I was going to try to wake Zayn up again. Right when I turned, something flew and hit me in the back of the head. I turned around and saw Lou had thrown a pillow and was sitting there with a smug look on his face. "Oh no you didn't!" I exclaimed.

"Oh yes I did." he smirked.

"I would have probably tackled you, but you're crippled." I teased.

"Am not!" he yelled.

"We don't know what's wrong with your leg."

"Doesn't mean I'm crippled!" he shot back.

"Guyyyyss shut the hell up! I'm trying to sleep!" Harry yelled.

"Sorry Haz." I whispered. "Sorry Lou, you're not a cripple. But do you have anyway to help me get Zayn up?" I asked.

"Oh do I." he smirks.

Five minutes later we entered Zayn's room with a bunch of whip cream, a feather, and some chocolate syrup. Zayn was sound asleep. Good. Lou carefully poured chocolate sauce all over Zayn's face, while I sprayed some whip cream on his hand. Then Louis carefully took the fetcher and tickled Zayn with it on his nose. His nose twitched for a second. Lou tried once more. This time, Zayn took his whip cream covered hand and wiped his chocolate covered face.

"What the hell?" he mumbled. I guess he heard our snickering, because next he yelled, "Dammit Louis!" and ran to the bathroom. Lou quickly snapped out his phone and took a picture.

"This is going on twitter later."

"You wouldn't!?" Zayn gasped, horrified.

"You and I both know, I would." he smiled deviously and ran out.

Zayn began washing his face, licking some whip cream at the same time. "I would have never guessed you would be apart of this." he gave me an evil look.

"Hey," I shrugged, "Whatever it takes to get you up."

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well Louis has nothing wrong with his leg, it's just going to be sore for about a week or so." the doctor said.

"Hell yeah!" Lou exclaimed.

"What about me?" Zayn asked.

"You dislocated your shoulder. You'll have to wear this cast." the doctor said, holding up a cast. Zayn didn't look to thrilled.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to him.

"Don't be." he whispered. I could tell he kind of wanted to leave it at that.

~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing here?" Liam asked, right as I walked though the door. "Aren't you supposed to be at school?" Zayn and Lou filed in behind me.

"I got suspended yesterday." I shrugged. It was still kind of awkward talking to him.

"What?! What did you do?! Did you know that goes on your record?!" he basically flipped out.