Sisterly Love

RHIAS POV

"OHMYGOD! What's with all the yelling?!" i ran into the living room to find the boys running around and shooting each other with Nerf guns.

"We're playing a game, what's it look like?" Lou said, stating the obvious.

"Well duh. Can't you guys be quiet? It's nine in the morning and I'm trying to sleep." i groaned. i looked a mess! I had my bed  head and my face probably looked like it had decayed and some alien lived on it!

"I'm sorry, but being quiet isn't on our list of things to do today." Harry smirked.

"Well then fuck all of you." I said before walking off.

It was Saturday! I didn't have school, not that it mattered, i have suspension anyway, and I don't have to work either! i barged into Leah's room. If i can't sleep, she can't either. Rude of me, I know.

"What?!" she groaned. For a Twelve year old, she has alot of attitude.

"Get up. We're having a girls day out." I began to tickle her to make her get out of bed.

"Later." she grumbled.

"I'll let you get your highlights!" I bribed.

She bolted upright. "For real?!" she asked full of excitement.

"Yes! Now get ready!" i yelled. With that she ran into the bathroom and began to brush her teeth.

i wandered into my bedroom and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and brushed my long black hair - putting it into a messy bun. I then changed into a blue sweatshirt shirt with picture of lips on it, blue skinny jeans, and blue converse. Good enough.

When i walked in the front room, Leah was sitting on the couch with the boys. It's amazing how these boys can go raging wild, and then the next second calm and collected.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Where are you going?" Niall asked.

"Sister's day out." I smiled. "OH! And I'm sorry for yesterday. I found it really awkward..  I didn't know what happened."

"No worries." he smiled. The other boys were looking at us, confused.

'Anywho! Leah! Let's go!" I pulled her out of the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''

"So, i thought you were staying at Lou's and Harry's? How'd you get back to Liam's and Zayn's?" I asked, I'll admit, I'm nosy.

"I walked back there at five in the morning." she groaned. "Don't ask why." she added, by looking at my confused face. "So where are we going first?"

"Ummm.. out to breakfast? I'm hungry." she nodded and we began walking to a local cafe.

Once inside the warm building, I ordered to hot chocolates, a chocolate donut, and a blueberry muffin. We found seats near the back. I took a bite of my giant muffin. Delicious!

"Isn't this the place mom used to take us?" Leah asked, looking around.

"I think so." I wouldn't remember all that well, because she stopped taking us after a while due to our dad and him not wanting my mom to leave the house. He's very weird about that.

"I miss her so much." Leah sighed.

I took another bite of my donut."Me too. I feel like i go a little over board on missing her, if that's possible." she raised an eyebrow. "I swear, sometimes I can see her. One day I had an encounter with her when I was with Greg, and the other time, was last night when I had dinner with Zayn. I thought I saw her standing right across from me. But that couldn't be right, Zayn saw her too.