013

Chapter Thirteen

Pack Mentality

"It's like Deja-vu all over again"

"(Y/n) just wait for us we won't be too long please I promise," Allison begged as she was trying to go with Scott. The only way she had a completely solid alibi is if you were out with her.

"Ugh fine," You groaned in defeat, "But don't be super long I'm gonna wait in the car."

"Thank you so much your the best," Allison said hugging you quickly, "I owe you one sis."

"Yeah whatever," You said, going the opposite way to the student parking lot as Scott lead Allison towards the yellow school buses.

"Where are you taking me," Allison said giggling.

"Somewhere where we can be alone," Scott said as they were between the buses.

"We are alone (Y/n)'s waiting in the car," Allison said laughing.

"Let's make her wait worth our while," Scott said and opened the school bus. "Come on."

As they sat across from each other neither of them could help but smile at each other for a short while until Scott started coming closer. Beginning their little make-out session you were becoming impatient in the car, getting outgoing toward the buses you huffed. Ready to tell them you were ready to leave until you noticed an uneasy Allison asking Scott if he was okay as he began to breathe heavily.

"Scott?" Allison asked worried and you stood by the door unnoticed.

"Get away from me," He growled and you slowly and quietly got off the bus and waited for them outside the bus. You thought they were just talking until you heard Allison screaming.

"Allison!" You screamed and you could see a weird wolf looking Scott pulling Allison by the ankles, "Allison kick him!"

She kicked him and he flew back and hit the emergency door. Helping Allison up and you both ran to the bus door. You made it out but Allison hit the door handles, making the doors shut and she fell onto the door instead of out of it.

"Allison!" You screamed as you tried to open the door watching your sister in distress. Scott threw one of the seats though. You were able to wedge your hands in the door trying to help her but as soon as the door began to open his hand covered Allison's mouth and you both screamed.

"Hey Mija it's okay," Adeline said as she tried calming you down but you were hysterical. Waking up from your sleep you were a mess, your face was full of tears and your heart was racing, "It was just a dream Mija it's okay."

"It felt so real as if I was there grandma," You said in between breaths it was as if you could not calm down.

"Just go back to bed, okay it was just a bad dream you can tell me about it in the morning or later tomorrow," She said kissing your forehead. You nodded, laying back down your grandmother left your room and shut the door, as you were laying your feet felt crummy and when you went to wipe them you noticed rocks and specks of dirt. Staring at it for a few seconds you shook your head laying back down to sleep.