034

Chapter Thirty-Four

Master Plan

"This is my family. It's small and broke but still good, yeah still good"

Scott and Isaac brought you off the field and into the locker rooms. Taking out your phone calling your Dad you were trembling.

"Everything okay sweetheart?" Chris asked cautiously knowing that Gerard and Allison had been playing with your dark magic.

"No Dad!" You cried into the phone as you sniffled he was lost as he had not attended the lacrosse game.

"What happened is everything alright?" Chris asked.

"Stiles is missing it's Gerard I know Gerard has something to do with this!" You cried into the phone and the guys tried to give you privacy but they could hear everything.

"Hey. Hey, breath okay were going to find him who are you with?" Chris asked.

"Scott and Isaac," You croaked as you were breathing heavily in between tears.

"Okay stay calm we're gonna find Stiles until then you worry about staying safe okay," He said soothingly knowing your magic and emotions were interconnected making you highly unstable.

"Okay," You said wiping your tears, taking a deep breath.

"I love you," He said.

"Love you too Dad," You said hanging up the phone Stilinski joined you all but ignored his words as you focused on calming down.

"Don't worry (Y/n) we'll find him," Stilinski said pulling you into a comforting hug but it did nothing for you. Stepping out leaving you once again and you three waited for everyone to leave before trying anything.

"Is that everyone?" Isaac asked, nodding your head it was only the three of you in there. Prying the locker door off the hinges of Stiles's locker they began shuffling through it.

"You're gonna find him by scent?" Isaac questioned, ignoring the two bickering on how to track Stiles you smiled at your picture taped on the inside of his locker. The glowing of your pendant told you that you were not alone.

"How come you get a shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac questions looking up there stood Derek and Scott soon followed your gaze.

"We need to talk," Derek said then Peter appeared behind him.

"All of us," Peter added and your eyes went wide seeing him standing there.

"Holy sh-" Scott began as you glared at the vile wolf.

"Well I see someone's got gotten better at her magic Derek a little help here," Peter said staring at back at you. There was a menacing look in your eyes, a look that definitely did not come from the Croft's.

"Osso-" Holding out your hand toward Peter you stopped the spell as Derek stepped in front of him.

"Wait!" Derek yelled, glaring at him he was no better than his Uncle.