Author's Note

Hello, my lovely readers!

This will probably be the last Author's Note on Tender Conversations, which is honestly sad to think about. I've grown attached to this book in a matter of months. However, all good things must come to an end.

First off, I'd like to thank all of you for commenting, voting, and simply supporting me throughout this journey. The reason I write is to bring joy to my readers, and you've allowed me to fulfill that reason. So, for that, I can't thank you enough.

Hell, we've actually made it to #11 in Short Story, even if it wasn't for long. AND, it has 20.4K views, 2.29K votes, and 1.09K comments as of now! High five, fam!

Secondly, this book means so much to me. I enjoyed writing this and sharing it with you guys. I'm glad you were able to see the dynamics of Grant and Venice, two wonderful characters. I'm honestly a sucker for their fluff.

Finally -- just because I'm done with this book, doesn't mean I'll stop creating new things. This is only the beginning. I even have a new story called Thursday Nights, which will be updated every -- wait for it -- Thursday night. Also, I'm intendting to have other stories alongside that, as well.

If you have any questions, be sure to ask! I'd be happy to answer :)

Love,
thyselves

p.s. I'll hopefully see all of you at Thursdays Nights.

p.s.s. Grant and Venice and Jackson and Lillian and Mary and Chris and every other character I've mentioned in this book will miss you and/or will see you soon in other stories ;)