45

"Oh, man," Grant groans, "Why do we have to go back to Flamer's classroom?"

"Well, we're assigned to this room because of the Chem test," I roll my eyes.

"But still," he continues complaining, "I can't stand this guy."

I laugh, "You don't have to talk to him, y'know?"

"I know," he mutters before both of us enter Mr. Flamer's room.

Grant walks by our former teacher without a single word and finds his assigned seat. Mr. Flamer stops me and asks, "Is Grant still acting childish?"

"He's Grant. What do you expect?"

He laughs, "So, how are you holding up, kiddo?"

I was never a fan of what Mr. Flamer taught, but he's not a bad person, "Not bad. Just keeping track of the other one."

"He's a smart kid," muses my old teacher, "Don't let him get into any trouble."

Smiling, I say, "Of course."

I head over to my seat, which is right next to Grant. He looks up from his desk and says, "What did he want?"

"Just making sure I kept you in line," I smirk, "You were pretty bad last year."

"And don't you forget that, babe."

"I would never," I gasp before the bell rings. I quickly add, "Good luck on your test."

Grant watches Mr. Flamer walk around, handing out the tests and then replies with, "Good luck, sweetheart."

I quickly grab his hand and squeeze it before letting go.

_____________________

Tbh, this was a really crappy chapter.

Sorry :(

Well, four more real chapters and an epilogue are left! So stay tuned!

vote•comment•follow

--thyselves

p.s. WE ARE AT 11K PEOPLE. HOT DAAAMN.