Chapter-13: The Talk

(A/N: Back with an update. This is only for all those who were dying for a new chapter. Please do vote and comment nahi toh Sasha di ki tarah main bhi ro padhungi. 🙈 So come on girls, make that star shine and shower your love with your comments.)
-----------

He pulled me to our room. He hovered and laid over me, with his weight on his hands, which were on both sides of my body.

"Nandini, tonight, I will make you forget everything else." He whispered against my ear and shivers ran down my spine. My breathing hitched as he brought his face closer and placed his lips on mine. At first, he was slow but as time progressed, he increased his pace. The mild taste of beer evoked my senses. Involuntarily, my lips reflected my feelings and I kissed him senselessly, with complete passion. He slid his tongue in and out of my mouth while I moaned into his mouth. He left my lips and moved down, making the tip of his nose run along my skin. I trembled under him and I felt the temperature rising in the room, even though the air conditioner was on.

He planted wet kisses on my collarbone and I tipped my head backwards in pleasure, gasping and moaning. A shiver ran down my spine as his hot breath hit my sensitive skin. My body was out of my control. I'd heard that during pregnancy, your body responds faster and is more sensitive but this guy was giving me pleasure like nobody else. My arms immediately held his shoulders for support while the tip of his fingers ran along my arms, making goosebumps appear on my skin. My eyes shut closed.

"Nandini..." He whispered seductively. I held him tighter. His hands travelled to the strap of my dress, pulling it down off-shoulder. His cold hand touched my bare shoulder and my hands rested behind his neck, gripping his hair at the nape of his neck. He kissed my bare shoulder and did the same with my other.

He took one of my hands and entwined them with his, pinning both our hands on the bed. The other one held me from behind my waist. His lips did the rest of the work. His hands went down to my legs and he slowly started lifting my dress. I came back to my senses.

"Manik..." I almost whispered and he let go of me. He sat up as I pulled my straps back up. There was a moment of awkwardness between us. Probably to escape the awkwardness, he went into the washroom.

Meanwhile, I called Navya just because I didn't want her to get worried about me.

"Hello Nandu."
"Haan, hey Navya. How are things going there?"
"Yeah, it's pretty good. What about you?"
"Cool here too. So when are you returning?"
"We will be coming back on Tuesday evening."
"That's nice. Yaar Navya, jaldi aao na? It's so boring here."
"Acchha... Boring huh? Kyun? Manik and you are alone at home. Ek baar socho. Kya kya kar sakti ho tum, uske saath." Cabir giggled and Mukti laughed. I frowned.
"It's not funny guys."
"Acchha fine. Go have fun. Bye." Mukti screamed through the phone and I rolled my eyes.
"Bye guys. Come soon."

I went to sleep and Manik came out of the washroom. He again lied down on the floor and fell asleep while I was freaking out. What if he got those dreams again? I didn't see time pass by and I didn't realise when I fell asleep.

The next morning was one hell of a morning. Manik had a meeting to attend to and woke me up at 5 a.m. to help him. He was ordering me to do stuff for him like I was his PA at 5 in the morning when I didn't sleep until 12:30 the previous night. And one thing that sucks when pregnant is that women feel so tired.

"Nandini, please. My servants are on leave today and I need your help, please."

"Okay fine." I made breakfast and lunch for him and chucked the food in some boxes. I put his laptop and charger into his bag and helped him fix his tie. Gosh! He was worser than a school-kid.