How I Found Aphmau(and Youtube)

Hey guys! I'm sorry but this is not the new chapter. It WILL be out tomorrow. I'm just bored right now and decided I would tell the story of how I got into youtube and Aphmau(Jess).

About a year ago I was reading, and still am, a series called "Warriors" by Erin Hunter. I soon discovered that people created animations for the series and started to watch them on Youtube daily. It soon got to the point where both me and my sis would stay up late and watch them for hours. 

One such night my sister comes over to me saying that her school friends had told her to watch this minecraft video by a youtuber called IBallisticSquid. She wanted me to watch the one part where Squid was trolling his friend StampyLongHead  as they did a map by standing on the very edge of a place that is very high up and every time Stampy tried to TP to him, Stampy would fall off the edge and die.

I wanted to see the whole video and proceeded after watching that to continue watching videos on both of their channels. From there I was introduced to other youtubers, such as Ashdubh, and ,through the recommended tab, found DanTDM.

It was originally just his vlogs, then I started watching his minecraft vids and just those for whole days. 

One day I was watching one of his showcases and in the little recommended bar saw a picture of 2 pink girls with ears and tails chasing eachother as the thumbnail. It was titled "Love and Jealousy" by Aphmau. I thought it looked interesting so I started to watch it, but 5 minutes in I was totally lost and decided to stop.

A few days later my sister comes up to me saying she found a really funny youtuber with a kinda weird name that she couldn't remember. I asked her, remembering the odd name of the youtuber from the other day, if it was Aphmau. When she said yes I thought it was a kinda funny how it worked out. 

Later that day she was laughing really hard at a video and I asked her to start it over so we could watch together. It was the second Minecraft Diaries episode the Chicken Shaman was in. IT. WAS. SO. FUNNY!

Wanting to know what happened before I watched every single episode before that and was actually sad when I caught up to Jess. Since I watched that series I watched her other ones, and her Do Not Laugh, and her Never Have I Ever, and her Hide n' Seeks. 

Pretty soon I was watching Sky and the gang also.

It makes me sooo happy to watch their videos and am so happy when they reach a new milestone.

I wanna thank them for all of their hard work if they ever see this(I doubt they will). Not just them, but the editors too(Can't forget them). I am gonna leave a list of all the channels I watch. Please check them out and show your support.

IBallisticSquid

StampyLongHead

Ashdubh(1 and 2)

Squiddyplays

The Diamond Minecart

Aphmau

SkyDoesMinecraft

House_Owner

ThantGuyBarney

JinBop

SkyvsGaming

SkyDoesThings

Shubble

VenturianTale

GizzyGazza

OkwardIndustries

JeromeASF

BajanCanadian

LDShadowLady

Amy_Lee_33

React

Fine Brothers(1 and 2)

Random Encounters

The Atlantic Craft

PopularMMOs

GamingwithJen

I'm gonna stop now cause I can't think of any more and will probably punch myself later over it if I remember someone else.

Bye for now my little kits!