Chapter 17

A Billionaire's Family Chapter 17

-Juliette

I've decided that I'm getting back at both of them and I don't care anymore about there feelings.

I walked in school and went to my locker to put my bag in it. And took out what I needed for my first two classes.

"Jules can we talk please".

I looked beside me and it was my ex bestfriend. I glared at her and closed my locker.

"Nope".

"Please".

"No I'm a bitch remember. Do you and me a favor leave me alone and I want my shit back too from all the years we shared shit".

"Come on Jules don't let a guy get in between us".

"Ha. You caused this too you made me talk to him then end up taking him from me so like I said leave me the fuck alone". I walked away from her and found some of my cheer friends.

"So Jules I talked to my girl whose sisters to Adam and here's his number". She handed me a piece of paper.

"Thanks I owe you".

"Girl no you do not after what you told me I support this man I can wait to see there faces". She smiled.

Once I got home I went straight to my room. I grabbed the piece of paper in my pocket and dialed his number.

It rung three times before he answered.

"Hello".

Whoa his voice is deep.

"Umm hi is this Adam"?

"Yeah who is this"?

"It's Juliette Hale".

"Yeah I heard of you. You date that pussy Blake and your dads like a billionaire".

I sat at me desk.

"He's my ex but yeah that's me. But what I'm calling about might sound weird but I really need your help".

"With"?

"How would you feel about getting revenge on Blake".

"Hmm I'm listening".

"I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend".

"And what do I get out of this"?

"Well make Blake look like a total ass and I heard you really need help getting into the best college on a football scholarship and I could help you with that".

"How could you help me with that"?

"The recruiters are really close with my dad I can give a good word about you".

"Forreal you would do that".

"If you help me out".

"Sure I can do that. Meet me at the park tomorrow and we can discuss everything".

"Okay well I'll see you tomorrow".

"Alright".

And we hung up. Mhm let the games began bitches.

-Candace

"Justin your brother is one line three and is annoying me".

"Shawn"?

I nodded. He laughed and picked up his phone.

I've been working more as Justin's assistant. Who would have thought I'd be still working for my husband.

"Baby Shawn wants to know about a family dinner on Sunday".

"And he couldn't ask me while I was on the phone with him".

He shrugged. "Do you want to"?

"Tell him I'll see. I kinda want Chloe over Sunday with her family".

"I'll tell him".

I talked to clients to be honest the day went by quickly. It's 3:30 already. I had to get the kids but I still had to finish the paper work.

And Justin wasn't out of his meeting. And I know he will blow his lid if I didn't finish but my kids come first.

I'll just come back.

I grabbed my coat and walked out of the office. I pressed the elevator button and the doors opened.

I looked up and saw...no fucking way is this possible.

"Mom dad"?

And that's when I passed out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I know I know it's short but I needed to add in some more drama. And remember in the first book. Candace said her parents died so how is that possible. Read the next chapter it will tell all