Epilogue

A Billionaire's Family Epilogue

A week later

-Juliette

Everything at school went back to normal and Alexis and Blake backed off. Which is good.

To be honest I'm happy that everything is over.

Adam and I are taking things slow but I'm starting to really like him and I'm glad he asked me out. I talked to my dad and he will help Adam get into the school of his choice on a scholarship.

-Candace

All this drama this year and the death of Justin's dad actually brought us closer together.

Right now our family is watching Frozen in the theater. It was Jamie's turn to pick and it was either Frozen or Sleeping Beauty.

I was sitting on the couch laying on Justin.

Jillian and Jason was on the floor eating popcorn. Jeremiah was in a theater chair.

Sophia and Jacob was on the other couch eating cookies. I still don't like that girl.

And Jules was beside Adam on the floor. Justin made them sit arm length and I told him if that's how the rules are then everyone has to go by them.

And Jamie was laying across me and Justin.

"You know I love these times baby". Justin said

"Shhh daddy". Jamie said.

I laughed.

He whispered in my ear. "Can I take you in the bathroom right quick".

I blushed. "Justin no".

"Come on baby please".

I smiled. "Okay a quickie".

I picked up Jamie and laid her on the couch. And Justin and I got up.

"Mommy daddy where you going"? Jamie asked.

"We will be right back". I said and Justin grabbed my hand out of the theater.

Once we got to the bathroom his hands were all over me.

-Jacob

I was watching this stupid movie for the seventh time cause Jamie wanted to. I still don't understand why my parents let her pick a movie on movie night.

"Where mommy and daddy"? Jamie asked.

I looked at Jules cause I'm not gonna say they having sex.

"Jamie mommy and daddy needed to get something to drink".

"But it's been forever".

That's true my parents have been gone for thirty minutes.

"Well Jamie they are really thirsty".

Yeah for each other.

"Are your parents really drinking"? Sophia whispered.

"No they are doing it like they always do this during the movie time".

Sophia laughed. "Your parents are nasty".

I rolled my eyes. It's pretty disgusting.

My parents came back and my moms skirt was on backwards and my dads shirt was not tucked in.

I think they just don't care anymore. Man I have a feeling we might end up having another brother or sister if they don't stop.

But I'm not going to lie. I hope when it's time to have sex with Sophia in the future long long far away in the future I hope Sophia will be smiling like my mom every time my dad is finished with her.

But I have a feeling my dad will be giving me the talk. He keeps giving me hints.

-Justin

Just looking at my children I would say Candace and I are doing a fine.

Juliette is my oldest and I know she will be okay next year in college and hopefully that boy won't be going with her. What's his name again Aaron Ashton. Hell I don't know.

Jacob is my fighter. I know he will protect his family his girl and himself.

Jillian is my loving child. She may be quite but she will be there when you need her. She loves everyone and try's to make friends with everyone.

Jeremiah is my smart child. He knows everything I think he needs to skip the next grade. He may be quite and shy but around family you can't keep that boys mouth shut.

Jason is my sports child. The way he is on that football field I think he will become a professional player. He is fast and quick.

Jamie is my baby and I hope she never grows up. I just want to press pause and keep her this age forever. She loves everyone and smart for her age. She's a huge mamas girl and somewhat a daddy's girls when Candace isn't here.

And my loving wife. Candace is everything. A lover a wonderful mother and wife. She is there whenever you need her and will fight whoever messes with our family. She is my Mrs.Hale and I love her.

I love each and everyone in my family and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

~The End

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I know you guys are upset I didn't tell you this was the last chapter. Sorry guys. I enjoyed writing this story and no there is no forth book so please don't ask. And no Jules won't have her own book either if you guys were wondering.

I hope you guys enjoyed this story and I enjoyed writing this story. And my next story I will be finishing is Alpha's Family my interracial story. It's almost over too so please check it out and read it.

I think it's a good book and I hope you guys will read it and vote and also comment.