Chapter 14

Jake POV

We was walking in a meadow now. Feeling the sun like this has never felt so good. Sometimes I miss being out in the open. Being in a forest for years made me feel like I was trapped. That was why I left for a while, I knew Safire would be able to handle things and I didn't expect to be gone as long as I was. In the forest I was never able to use a lot of my powers, but out here I can use them all. Shadow and Fang don't even know all of my powers, they only know a few that I use a lot. I can fly beyond the forests' trees. That's just one of my many secrets that they don't know about.

We was walking for some time when the ground started to shake. We all stopped in our tracks and looked around. Without thinking, I fly up into the sky and look around. I spot a giant wolf creature running towards us. It had two heads, and didn't look very friendly.
I fly back to the others, and I noticed that they was looking at me. I was trying to figure out why they was staring at me, then I remembered that there was a giant two- headed wolf running towards them.

"Let's not worry about what I just did, and either we run or get ready to fight." I said.

"What is coming?" Blue Beetle asked.

"Oh nothing that serious, just a giant wolf that has two heads." I casually said.

"Ok that go- wait what!" Wonder girl screamed.

The twins point in the direction of the wolf, and as I turn I see it at the top of the mountain looking at us. It doesn't move towards us, but back and forth. It is like its trying to figure out what to do.
     While it was at the top of the mountain, and we was at the bottom we needed a plan of what we are going to do. Everyone was still looking at me like I was going to sprout flowers out of my ears. I know that they didn't know that I could fly, but did they really have to look at me like I'm some kind of stranger. I look back at the wolf and see that it has gotten closer, turning back to the others I look at them.

"Look can we worry about what I can do later, and worry about the wolf that is getting closer at the moment?" I asked.

"Sure, what's the plan?" Wonder girl asked.

"Well it has two big heads we should see if it has any brains," Shadow said," then we can use that against it by having two people in the back, two in front, and two that can attack."

"I see, if the two in front can keep the heads distracted, and the two in the back keep it from moving to much, then the two that can attack can get it to either run or nock it out." Blue beetle said.

"So how will be the attackers?" Hikari asked.

"Well I can hit it from above at a distance, can anyone els?" Blue beetle asks.

"I can do it from above or under." I said.

They look at me yet again. Shadow looks at me through slant eyes. He doesn't trust me, but I could care less at the moment.

"Look I can do more then what I have been letting you all on." I said.

With that we agreed that me and blue beetle will be the attackers, Shadow and Hikari in the back, and wonder girl and Kurai in the front.

______________________________________________

Okay so sorry that it took what fells like forever for sense I published a chapter in this book. I will try harder next chapter to not take forever.