Chapter 25

Pitch POV

I saw that the house that I've been held in was in the middle of a forest. Not having the slightest ide on what way to go I walk straight. There was many different types of and colors of flowers. I walked pass a bush that had small, blue flowers on it before my legs gave out.

"Ugh..." I grown.

"Get up." The voice from before said.

Struggling to get on my hands and knees I saw some animals looked at me before they ran off deeper into the forest. I try to get to my feet, but I only succeed on falling back to the ground. I just want to give up, but that voice wont stop telling me to get up. I try again and manage on standing. Walking to the nearest tree, leaning on it for support I walk around it until I was able to see the another tree that was close to where I stood.

"Don't give up." the voice said.

I continue to walk using the trees as support until I got to a lake.

"Where am I?" I asked myself.

I saw that this forest was thriving unlike all the other forests that I've been in. This one didn't look like any humans have touched its soil. Many of the animals that I've seen would just watch me, then carry on with what they were doing. I suddenly feel a sharp pain shoot through my body making me fall to my knees. Seeing black dots in my vison I collapse next to the tree out cold.

_____________________________________________

Sorry that this chapter may be short, but I was having trouble thinking of what to put in this chapter. And I was to say that in every chapter that I had put Mitzi I meant to put May. I realized what I did in chapter 24 and went back and fixed it. Mitzi was never in his book and was only mentioned in the previous book as a dead person. Sorry for the confusion if you went back and read all the chapters that said Mitzi. If you still see Mitzi instead of may let me know I sometimes reread my work before I publish my work and still not see my mistakes. Again sorry for everything.