Roses

You were home having a movie marathon, doing what you usually do on a Friday night  when you got a knock on your door.

You groaned since you didn't want to leave the comfort of the couch.

Once you opened the door, there was no one there. You turned to go back to the comfort of the couch, but saw white roses on the floor. You kneeled down, picked them up, and smelt them.

Walking back inside the house, you set them on the kitchen counter and went back to your movie marathon.

Your phone buzzed.

{A/N: T for Thomas Y for you}

T: hi

Y: hello

T: wyd

Y: I got roses :/?????

After you sent that message you got no reply but decided to ignore it since it was nothing new. Thomas would usually stop texting out of random and you got used to it.

~•~•~ Time Skip~•~•~

The next Friday, Thomas came over and you watched The Hunger Games.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Thomas said.

"Too much information thank you very much" you replied.

He left the living room with a grin and roll of his eyes.

You got a knock on the door. You groaned. You dragged yourself to the door.

This time there was a delivery boy. Seemed like a flower company. He was holding roses.

"Y/N?"

"Yes..." You said rather awkwardly.

"These are for you."

'Obviously...there's no other girl here...unless they are for Thomas...in that case give that girl some props...' You thought internally.

You took the flowers and set them on the counter with the flowers from last week.

You walked back to the door, thanked the delivery boy and shuffled back to the couch. 

At that point Thomas came in.

"Who?"

You said nothing, focusing on the movie. However, you did point to the flowers. It seemed like Thomas smiled, but you dismissed it.

"Is it a secret admirer " he pressed.

"Why don't you ask the person sending them?" You asked in a slightly irritated tone, wanted to talk about the flowers later.

"Sorry your highness." Thomas replied with some sass in his voice.

Once the movie ended you decided to tell Thomas about the roses.

"Sorry 'bout my attitude, I just wanted to watch the movie."

"It's okay but can you tell me more about the flowers?" He said and gave you "the look".  It was the type of look that meant 'oh I'm hiding something and you will never find out'.