2016

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!!!
I posted this now because I can't trust myself to update this at midnight 😝
Comment your resolutions if you have any 😂👏🏼 and thank you for 3K views!!

~•2014~•~

You watched the tv as the ball dropped signaling the beginning of 2015. You sighed wishing you could see it in person.

"What's your resolution?" Thomas, your biyfriend asked.

"Why make one when we don't even fufill it?" Your response caused him to laugh.

His smile was better than any ball in New York.

You stared at the screen, Thomas noticed and gave you a hug from behind.

"What's wrong love?"

"At some point I want to go to New York and witness it in real life."

Back then you didn't notice, but he had a twinkle in his eyes, and a devious smile when you told him.

~•~•Present 2 days before 2016~•~•

"So you're not gonna tell me where we are going, how did my parents even let you take me?!"

"Well love lets just say I'm kidnapping you."

You looked at him with wide eyes and he winked at you. You knew you should ask him if it was true, but his wink made your insides melt. Along with the other things he does, like playing with his lips.

"I'm just kidding, but you're not finding out about where we are going."

You groaned but got on the plane.

The business of the morning with packing drained your energy so once you sat down you were sleepy.

"Thomas?"

He hummed in response.

"I'm going to sleep"

"Okay sleep tight" you snuggled into the crook of his neck, but before you drifted off into the darkness of sleep, you heard him whisper an 'I love you'.

~•~•

You woke up to a rumble on the plane. Thomas immediately soothed you and told you that the plane was landing.

You relaxed and tried to stay awake.

Once you left the airport you recognized you were in New York.

You turned to Thomas and have him a hug and he peppered you with kisses.

~•~•

The two of you arrived at the hotel and started to unpack since you would be staying there for a week.

"So what are we doing today since its New Years Eve?"

"We could watch the ball drop on TV"

"Deal!"

The two of you got some blankets to cuddle with on the couch.

It was 11:45 in the night and Thomas got up all of a sudden.

"Y/N come on!! I forgot something. "

"We are gonna miss the ball drop!" You complained.

"We will if we don't hurry!" Thomas explained.

You huffed but agreed.

Thomas held your hand and pulled you through the busy streets of New York.

It was 11:59 and you knew it was too late to watch the ball on TV.

Until you saw where Thomas was taking you.

He took you to the ball in person.

"5!!!" Everyone started yelling.

"4!!!!"

"3!!!!" Thomas turned to face you.

"2!!!!" The ball was so close.

"1!!!!"

The ball dropped.

Thomas leaned in and gave you a New Years kiss.

Once the two of you pulled away, you grinned at Thomas.

"How did you know?"

"You told me"

"I never thought you would pay attention to that"

He just shook his head and gave you a kiss on the forehead.

"What a great way to start 2016" you said, giggling at the end.

"Yes it is love, because I started it with you." Thomas looked at you and smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too, love."

The two of you held hands and enjoyed eachothers company for the rest of the up coming years.

A/N~ it was so hard to not say 'Newt' year 😂😂