Surprise

A/N- I got this idea from luvgymnastics2001 thanks for that!!!
-AND THANKS FOR 2K VIEWS AND ALL THE VOTES MY GOODNESS 😱😱😱😱😱
And...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

It was Christmas Eve and Thomas wouldn't answer his phone. Not one single call. It devestated you since tomorrow was Christmas, and he might not be there.

He sent all his gifts to you through the mail, since he was away filming.

You decided to go to sleep to take away the sadness you had. Not being with him even for an hour hurt you. Imagine a year!

Soon the dreaming state began to take over you and you slept.

~•~•

You awoke and looked to the side of the bed. There was a big gap that should have been filled with Thomas's presence.

You walked down the stairs and began to make eggs for yourself. It wasn't the same without him.

Once you finished breakfast, you walked into the living room and looked at the Christmas tree. It was filled with gifts. You started to open one and it was a necklace with your name on it. Water started to collect in your eyes, and one tear slipped.

"You didn't open it without me did you?"

You turned around at the sound of his voice. Words wouldn't come out, so instead you ran at him. Thomas's arms were already outstretched and you gladly embraced him.

"Thomas!"

"SUPRISE!!!Y/N, why did open it without me?" He said in a playful tone.

"Just open your present." You giggled.

~•~•

You spent most of the day cuddling and watching some movies. Thomas was the best Christmas present you ever received.

A/N- sorry if that was short and seemed a little rushed. I hope you guys have a merry Christmas!!!🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻